User Controls

Whenever you think of the corona virus think of vapor/smoke

You know how when someone vapes or smokes, the cloud goes everywhere? A gust will take it off, itll travel feet across the room, etc. Shit goes everywhere. Smoke in the car and the whole place fills up.

That is your BREATH. That's what it NORMALLY does and how far it NORMALLY goes. You just can't see it without the moisture or particulate from vaping/smoking

Remember that when you're in public. Just imagine everyone is constantly smoking. 6ft away is really nothing. Their breath will still get in your face. You can still get sick
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wish I could see how far my farts travel.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    when I think of coronavirus I think of the sun jizzing toxic flaming loads out into space
    Originally posted by mmQ I wish I could see how far my farts travel.

There are heat camera videos of it you can find. Also it probably travels less far than your breath. You basically have a double layer mask over it unless you go commando. Naked farts can probably zoom across the room tho
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I shall research.

I already learned a new word.

Meconium

A babby's first šŸ’©
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by mmQ I shall research.

I already learned a new word.

Meconium

A babby's first šŸ’©

Yes, but if they shit that out once the sac has been broken, it can be aspirated into their lungs, and cause a very serious problem. My son did that, and I barely got to see him before they whisked him away to the NICU. They kept him for observation, and suctioned him out the best they could. He was released after about 6 hours, thank goodness.
    Originally posted by Technologist Yes, but if they shit that out once the sac has been broken, it can be aspirated into their lungs, and cause a very serious problem. My son did that, and I barely got to see him before they whisked him away to the NICU. They kept him for observation, and suctioned him out the best they could. He was released after about 6 hours, thank goodness.

He's been a shit eater since the day he was born. That's why I'm the best son.

Just kidding. All your sons are the best sons. Nothing you're a mother to could ever be anything less.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist Yes, but if they shit that out once the sac has been broken, it can be aspirated into their lungs, and cause a very serious problem. My son did that, and I barely got to see him before they whisked him away to the NICU. They kept him for observation, and suctioned him out the best they could. He was released after about 6 hours, thank goodness.

I already knew all of that because I did my research.

Thank you.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Babby's first jenk
    Originally posted by mmQ I already knew all of that because I did my research.

Thank you.

Oh I guess I should never try to be informative to you Mq. Iā€™ll have to remember you always do your research.šŸ˜
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist Oh I guess I should never try to be informative to you Mq. Iā€™ll have to remember you always do your research.šŸ˜

I'm curious why you started your post with "yeah, but" as if I had said anything that needed rebuttal.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm curious why you started your post with "yeah, but" as if I had said anything that needed rebuttal.

Originally posted by Technologist Yes, butif they shit that out once the sac has been broken, it can be aspirated into their lungs, and cause a very serious problem. My son did that, and I barely got to see him before they whisked him away to the NICU. They kept him for observation, and suctioned him out the best they could. He was released after about 6 hours, thank goodness.

You seemed like you thought it was a cute thing, and Iā€™m saying, ā€œyes butā€ it can also be a bad thing for the babies health.

No biggie, youā€™re being Mr. Defensive.
    He feels patronized. I think mq might feel better if you fed him some warm milk.
    but there is nobody outside lol
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I used to eat my own ass in the womb before my ribs and spine formed and ruined the fun
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist You seemed like you thought it was a cute thing, and Iā€™m saying, ā€œyes butā€ it can also be a bad thing for the babies health.

No biggie, youā€™re being Mr. Defensive.

"Lambs are cute."

"YES, BUT not if someone comes up to them and slowly feeds them into a wood chipper, bottom first so you have to stare at their face the whole way through."

Oh, good point. Thank you. šŸ˜Š
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Think of the virus as cooties. Deal with it the same way you would deal with cooties.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Solstice I used to eat my own ass in the womb before my ribs and spine formed and ruined the fun

The asshole is the very first thing formed on a fetus.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The asshole is the very first thing formed on a fetus.

Ha.
    Anus

Believe it or not, all human beings start out as tiny anuses. In the first few weeks after fertilization, you'reĀ nothing more than a small group of cells, called a blastula. This blastula bursts open from the inside out, making a little bitty opening.

This opening is called a blastopore, and it is the first of your proto-organs to begin forming.While that may sound like a pretty fancy word, the blastopore is actually just a miniscule anus. The rest of yourĀ body develops from there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    zygoatse
Jump to Top