User Controls

What prices have changed in your area as a result of corona?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Gas got real cheap here but probably not as a result of the beervirus
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Gas is ridiculously cheap here and some merchants and at least 1 big box grocery store have been price gouging.

This is the beginning of the troubles of our times. Its clearly going to cause a recession
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Not noticed much

Why would fuel get cheaper? I thought it'd go up
    cigreting Dark Matter
    cuz people arent supposed to travel so demand is down rettad
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    1.80 a gallon up here
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    they also give TP away on the street corners in norwitch
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Masks $59.99 a box (were $9.99 before the virus), Lysol wipes $14.99 (were $5.99 before the virus)...
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Gas is cheap at $1.55 a gallon but the price of a pound of ground beef is $20
    Eggs over 4 dollars a dozen here
    frala Avant garde shartist
    There is also that oil spat between Saudi Arabia and Russia that’s been driving down prices. Russia refuses to cut their production which is necessary to keep prices where they were.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    gas is the cheapest i've ever remembered it being ($1.40 a gallon) and ammo is the most expensive i've ever remembered it being. nothing else changed.
    Snarky mcstevensons car dealership os running some INCREDIVLE SALES right nlw and those cars are sicker than shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    No price changes, just a lot of closed businesses. Gog and Steam had a very good sale a few days ago though, perhaps that was related in part to the lockdown.
    Originally posted by Lanny Gas got real cheap here but probably not as a result of the beervirus

Yeah, that one is because Russia is winning the new Cold War and weirdly nobody is talking about it.

They timed this perfectly
    Originally posted by Sudo Its clearly going to cause a recession

It’s projected unemployment will reach 30%. Apparently that’s more than any point during the Great Depression
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Dastardly Russians, supplying the world with cheap fuel. It won't be long before Soviet Tanks are in Washington DC.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    It’s not good for the US economy and they know it.
    Originally posted by frala It’s not good for the US economy and they know it.

No one out here in the rest of the world gives a fuck about the US economy.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country No one out here in the rest of the world gives a fuck about the US economy.

Yeah they do, if the American economy tanks the western world is sure to follow.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country No one out here in the rest of the world gives a fuck about the US economy.

I think you care greatly since you’re constantly talking about us
Jump to Top