User Controls

I'm going to starve to death in this lockdown

Octavian motherfucker
    Folks, let the hunger commence!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Sending virtual food your way😘

🥮🍕🥩🥓🍗🥗🍜🍱🍳🥯🥞🧀🌽🍅🍌🍉🥕
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Octavian, I thought you were going to die because you do too much bad club cocaine.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Yo mac donalds over the road closed im fucked
    tr1pl3_thr3@t African Astronaut [your inextricably aecial moniliaceae]
    Good thing yall been storing body fuel for years huh
    Originally posted by tr1pl3_thr3@t Good thing yall been storing body fuel for years huh

show tits/ass
    tr1pl3_thr3@t African Astronaut [your inextricably aecial moniliaceae]
    I wasn't blessed with either ... nor did I buy them? 🤷‍♀️
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tr1pl3_thr3@t I wasn't blessed with either … nor did I buy them? 🤷‍♀️

keekeekeek 😇
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by tr1pl3_thr3@t I wasn't blessed with either … nor did I buy them? 🤷‍♀️

You were blessed with plenty of fat on that ass, tho...👍😍
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian Folks, let the hunger commence!

Go get some rice n beans and start making bean rice stews. lol I ate a bunch of kidney beans mixed with cheese and hot sauce and pepper because I was drunk and drank a bunch of OJ.. lol I paid for it all last night my farts were hot.. like they burned by shithole coming out.
    They are locking down ontario but keeping the liquor stores and corner stores open. I am fine

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls show tits/ass

Her ass is real big and her tits are real small...👍 but she looks good
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood They are locking down ontario but keeping the liquor stores and corner stores open. I am fine

yesterday i went to heb and had to wait for like 45 minutes or so to even get in the store.. and they still had no shithole paper man there.. I'm moving to Vancouver..
    Yeah all the fat retarded people keep panic buying everything here too. Can't go to any store without seeing those vultures around it. They are gonna be sorry in a month when we are locked down for april and they have to eat is toilet paper and ramen because they spent all their money on dumb shit
    You don't have to force me to avoid people lol

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grylls Yo mac donalds over the road closed im fucked

God thing I can stil wipe ur own as fagt
    it was kinda funny the other night, like so weird.. but I went and bought a brew and a couple alcapone cigs and I was unwrapping it and this guy rode up on his bike by me.. and kinda had this "oh shit I can't go into the store bcause this guy might steal my bike because im paranoid.." look.. and he turned it around was like Hey brah.. how ya been doing I'm saul.. I've seen you here earlier.. and I was like

I wasn't here earlier today.. maybe you saw me another day? I do live in this neighborhood and he just was like yeaah brah.. fist bumping me and stuff talking about how he was going to get a job with his friends that are opening a new resteraunt and I was like what kind? and he was just like really deliberately vague about it..

some people are weird, I went out last night at 2 in the morning and my new neighbor is pretty cool.. and i was leaving my place and he was like what are you doing up this late and i said im going for a walk and to smoke a cig I just woke up and he was like really you do that for fun this late? Which was weird for him to ask because he's sitting outside me door drinking and smoking a cig that late..

like lol you like to walk?!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby it was kinda funny the other night, like so weird.. but I went and bought a brew and a couple alcapone cigs and I was unwrapping it and this guy rode up on his bike by me.. and kinda had this "oh shit I can't go into the store bcause this guy might steal my bike because im paranoid.." look.. and he turned it around was like Hey brah.. how ya been doing I'm saul.. I've seen you here earlier.. and I was like

I wasn't here earlier today.. maybe you saw me another day? I do live in this neighborhood and he just was like yeaah brah.. fist bumping me and stuff talking about how he was going to get a job with his friends that are opening a new resteraunt and I was like what kind? and he was just like really deliberately vague about it..

some people are weird, I went out last night at 2 in the morning and my new neighbor is pretty cool.. and i was leaving my place and he was like what are you doing up this late and i said im going for a walk and to smoke a cig I just woke up and he was like really you do that for fun this late? Which was weird for him to ask because he's sitting outside me door drinking and smoking a cig that late..

like lol you like to walk?!

exactly my point
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls exactly my point

shut up faget il ram me testez up ur as wankr
    Originally posted by cigreting shut up faget il ram me testez up ur as wankr

cum at me
Jump to Top