User Controls

What would you do?

Technologist victim of incest
    If you dropped your cell phone in a port-a-potty, would you reach in and get it out? Now you can’t use something to pull it out, hands only.

Well?........
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    why would you think about that tho
    Originally posted by POLECAT why would you think about that tho

2 reasons.
    Soi and I were discussing a guy who was found dead here in a port-a-potty. It reminded me of our last remote meeting at work. They always ask a question of everyone in the beginning of the meeting to break the ice. This was a question in our last meeting. Got some funny replies.

That’s why I asked goofy! Now answer the damn question😠
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    who is SOI? and how gay is he?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    yes. i would reach in with my bare hand and grab it out.
    Originally posted by POLECAT who is SOI? and how gay is he?

Soi is Star Trek, I think he’s kinda bi🤷‍♀️

Now stop questioning me, and answer the damn question😝
    Octavian motherfucker
    I dunno...be a harsh fucking choice.
    Originally posted by Octavian I dunno…be a harsh fucking choice.

Well think about it🧠
    Octavian motherfucker
    Nah, fuck would I be picking that out. My own toilet, yes. Portaloos have thay blue shit and other people's broken down poos and wee getting in my phone's crevices and what not.

Fuck-that!
    kinda Bi is gay as fuk
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    No amount of rice or dry time is going to help a phone that's soaked in liquid shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    If it was sitting at the top and I could see it... yeah I'd go grab it. If it was submerged in the shit pool...no way im.seeking it out.
    Originally posted by POLECAT kinda Bi is gay as fuk

Answer the question butthead😡

Originally posted by larrylegend8383 No amount of rice or dry time is going to help a phone that's soaked in liquid shit

Good point.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 No amount of rice or dry time is going to help a phone that's soaked in liquid shit

Plus, all you’d have/want to do to clean it would leave it soaked.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Technologist Plus, all you’d have/want to do to clean it would leave it soaked.

Lol I'm just thinking that even if it dried out and still worked you'd never get that smell out.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Cholera carrying shit phone. I'd probably put a pic of a vagina as my screen saver and get people to lick the phone for chump change.

Then laugh when they get seriously ill.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    eew... i'd just report it as "lost" and have my insurance replace it. 👍🏻
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr eew… i'd just report it as "lost" and have my insurance replace it. 👍🏻

Thats because ur a baller with big-time funds.
    Originally posted by Octavian Cholera carrying shit phone. I'd probably put a pic of a vagina as my screen saver and get people to lick the phone for chump change.

Then laugh when they get seriously ill.

Yeah i wouldn't use that phone at all. What if you call someone and they get sick?
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Yeah i wouldn't use that phone at all. What if you call someone and they get sick?

Jump to Top