User Controls

Poll: Why don't you own a gun?

do you niggers really not possess guns

snab_snib African Astronaut
    i've gotten the general feeling that most of you, for whatever reason, do not own a single gun.

what gives?

are you unable to afford 400 dollars? are you a felon with lifetime restricted rights? do you live in an unfree nation? are you opposed to weapons? are you a faggot? are you a child/minor? or are you armed?
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    I do but no idea how to use one. I'll just shoot my foot off or some shit
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by snab_snib i've gotten the general feeling that most of you, for whatever reason, do not own a single gun.

what gives?

are you unable to afford 400 dollars? are you a felon with lifetime restricted rights? do you live in an unfree nation? are you opposed to weapons? are you a faggot? are you a child/minor? or are you armed?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I carry a 9MM walthour but looking to get a shotgun and I would like to get a derringer too.
    just google for the nearest range, and go burn 100-200 rounds of ammunition, until you're comfortable operating the gun. since you're a dumb bitch, literally any nearby male would be happy to instruct you in the basic operation and safety knowledge of operating a firearm.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    im a miner
    Originally posted by Erekshun I carry a 9MM walthour but looking to get a shotgun and I would like to get a derringer too.

i saw benelli supernova 12ga autoloading shotguns at a sporting goods store recently for 300 bucks. blew my mind. for some reason i thought those were like 2000 dollar shotguns. i have a mossberg shockwave i keep in the trunk of my car. i cut the nylon strap off the pump. also, i assume you have a ppq 9mm walther. i've never shot one, but i own a .38 ppk and fucking love it. i've put more rounds through it than any other gun i own. i carry it in my cargo pocket of my work uniform at work, and in my pocket when i'm in town. i had several failure-to-feed's in the first 100 rounds, and then after that, no malfunctions, even after going through 550 rounds of wolf aluminum cased ammo. more than likely, it's the gun that would save my life, and i trust it completely.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Never grew up with a gun in my house and we left the doors unlocked many times

Never had a gun in my home.
    go buy a pistol that feels good in your hands, and find somewhere to shoot it a couple hundred times.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I used too have a shot gun and an ak47 but the cops stole them
    I own an arsenal of guns
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I used too have a shot gun and an ak47 but the cops stole them

i think you're a stupid piece-of-shit subhuman, but i hate the cops more than you, so i'm permitted to relay to you this message of condolences: i'm sorry for your loss. i don't believe in ak-47's just because there's not that many rounds of 7.62x39 in the us, compared to 5.56x45, and we don't really have access to real stamped AKs for cheap, but i do believe in your right to own one. shit, i believe in your right to own 99,999 of them. i believe in your right to own IED's.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sex Goblin Yung Blood
    Originally posted by snab_snib i think you're a stupid piece-of-shit subhuman, but i hate the cops more than you, so i'm permitted to relay to you this message of condolences: i'm sorry for your loss. i don't believe in ak-47's just because there's not that many rounds of 7.62x39 in the us, compared to 5.56x45, and we don't really have access to real stamped AKs for cheap, but i do believe in your right to own one. shit, i believe in your right to own 99,999 of them. i believe in your right to own IED's.

The cops took my McNuke :(
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting im a miner

I'm not but now cuz you look so happy. I Kind of wish I was
    Originally posted by Sex Goblin The cops took my McNuke :(

i'm so sorry, brother.
    My great uncle Floyd had me shoot a gun when I was 8. It back fired and I hit a tree and passed out. Woke up like two hours later alone in the woods. Thanks family
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych My great uncle Floyd had me shoot a gun when I was 8. It back fired and I hit a tree and passed out. Woke up like two hours later alone in the woods. Thanks family

This explains a lot
    well are you a faggot monkey or a souled human being? get a gun and learn to shoot it, if your life is worth a shit. it's very easy. they're just tubes with features for blowing up little lead rockets.
    Originally posted by Fox This explains a lot

Not really. It explains, well relatively nothing. You'll see I have more stories ....then one day you'll be like "OH SHIT NOW I SEE"
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych My great uncle Floyd had me shoot a gun when I was 8. It back fired and I hit a tree and passed out. Woke up like two hours later alone in the woods. Thanks family

ur but was sore wen u woke up
Jump to Top