User Controls

LOOK AT THIS WONDERFUL FIELD FULL OF FLOWERS

∆
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    How do they smell fam?

Industrial Houston
    is this where you buried one of your victims
    Why is there so much yellow little flowers all over the place. It makes a bright contrast but they are just EVERYWHERE.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    cos its in asia ?
    Beautiful.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    that's called 'weeds' by the sane people
    I let the daisy weeds grow among some others this year. They look dope tbh

Don't be dissin the weeds nigga they still purty
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Acolyte Finny Thats the joke dumbass. Ive never seen a beautiful meadow or field of flowers in my life despite going hundreds of miles into the wilderness.

then look harder, fuck face. I've been in places where there are 8-foot high sunflowers as far as the eye can see
    are those little pieces of chikkin on tyha ground? dog sure is hungry after goin on a nice swim in the pool
    Originally posted by Apemode Thats because Florida is a godless wasteland with no natural resources , just niggers, Mexicans, drugs, rednecks and swamps.

ok, you were close. it's southern mississippi. where would we be as a country if there werent people who weighed more than refrigerators? i'd be at a loss if there wasnt someone to share their mastery of the coat hanger abortion with me
    WHERE'S THIS?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant are those little pieces of chikkin on tyha ground? dog sure is hungry after goin on a nice swim in the pool

drainn thee swamppp !!!!!
    Originally posted by Apemode Thats because Florida is a godless wasteland with no natural resources , just niggers, Mexicans, drugs, rednecks and swamps.

Awesome avatar
    infinityshock Black Hole

you've never walked through an orange orchard in bloom, nigger
    Is that where you're taking me on our first date?? ;)
Jump to Top