User Controls

Retard stoners

Octavian motherfucker
    Why are they so irritable without weed, what causes that? I mean I was a massive dick when I smoked it full time in my teens and ran out, so this should be a rhetorical question.

Just hearing my neighbors arguing, just as I would say would happen in a previous thread.

Her: "I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING MONEY LEFT! I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT ANY TOILET ROLL (Yes, she said that), I WAS SUPPOSE TO BUY A MOTHER'S DAY CARD.YOU'RE NOT RINGING FOR A 10 BAG!".

God they are so pathetic, all unemployed stoners seem to share inherent traits it's almost textbook. Take the magical herb away from them and give it a day or two they will go insane. It's no different from any other drug habit. I like Candy 'n all but I think even she would go mad without. The way I see it is no different from drinking everyday, it's still A HABIT. Scron can't even go a job interview cause he's a fucking loser despite spewing a load of bull shit stories that make my soul CRINGE. Lucy needs to kick his broke dumbass out.

I'm glad it was a phase. OK, so I had it every blue moon but still I wasn't some angry retard that smokes it habitually. At least with Cocaine I had amazing sex, met loads of different personalities/ customers/ girls. I couldn't have imagined doing that shit daily though fuck that.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Crack is wack?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Decreased levels of dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine.
    I'm not stoned enough to read all this faggotry
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Cannabis is medicinal and has many positive applications, but it is also a highly addictive, psychoactive drug, that people can become extremely dependent upon... Its not harmless. Especially today's weed. It is so damn potent.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I like the part where you just mention me for no reason. Seems to me like you're the one irritated and unwell.

MUH WARIAT MUH SCRON imagine CRinging from being trolled on the internet by a plural with admitted brain damage and mental issues. You are just a victim
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I like the part where you just mention me for no reason.

I like the part were you double posted.

Fear annouced.
    That's not a double post.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m glad I only know the high of weed..

I’d rather be a weed head for life than tell one crack cocaine tale
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’m glad I only know the high of weed..

I’d rather be a weed head for life than tell one crack cocaine tale

I've never smoked crack so I wouldn't know.
    Crack is pretty meh I've done it a lot it's pretty WOOOSH HOO YEAH but then I just have a raging erection even though I'm not that horny.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian I've never smokee crack so I wouldn't know.

Js
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I thought crack was cocaine cooked differently.. I have no idea

I’ve never done either ..
    There is nothing wrong with smoking a little bit of freebased cocaine you bourgeois normies
    Originally posted by CandyRein I thought crack was cocaine cooked differently.. I have no idea

I’ve never done either ..

Cocaine is the hydrochloride or sulfate salt form of the drug. Using a base like ammonia or sodium carbonate converts it to a freebase form so it can be smoked
    Octavian motherfucker
    I would smoke crack, meth, heroin but I think Cocaine is moorish enough. I'm too beautiful for the other 3. My skin has already aged faster in 2 years than it has in my 13 years of snorting that shit.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m gonna stick to weed.. I look good for my age and I don’t know how hard drugs will effect that..lol
    Yeah I wouldn't recommend it but I also wouldn't criticize it either. A good stim binge once in your life is worth the potential reprocusion. I don't understand people that die without ever doing a hard drugs. Did they ever really live
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I never criticize others about their drug use unless they do me ya know lol

My best friend did coke in front of me at a party and they asked if I wanted some .. I said no thank you didn’t make a big deal out of it

She knows I wasn’t gonna do it idk why she asked .. probably just proper drug etiquette
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’m gonna stick to weed.. I look good for my age and I don’t know how hard drugs will effect that..lol

That's cause you're black.

Jump to Top