User Controls

Wren's Things you Find on the Ground Threadd

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If you're ever just walking and find something peculiar laying on the ground, take a quick picture of it and post it here.

We can try and speculate how and why it got there.

Inspired by the 5 minute walk I just took to the gas station and back.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Where's the pic from your walk?
    WellHung Black Hole
    That never happens to me, unfortunately. I feel unprivileged, and excluded.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What is that? Gum?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    WellHung Black Hole
    Just dont pick up the item. There are people out there who play games. Poo Dollar is still alive and well.
    WellHung Black Hole
    looks like frosting.
    Originally posted by mmQ

I hope you picked that up and put it in a trash receptacle so as to help save the environment.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Just dont pick up the item. There are people out there who play games. Poo Dollar is still alive and well.

Always carry poo bags with you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    None of these are really very interesting so far...let me know if you find a dead body
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ

Looks so lonely and incomplete.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What is that? Gum?

I think it's literally a cake that got stepped on (cake walk har har har) and ran over.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I hope you picked that up and put it in a trash receptacle so as to help save the environment.

Nope. But that's not a bad idea. I didnt take pics of the 5 beer cans that I also encountered.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Looks so lonely and incomplete.

I'm always very intrigued by the lone clothing articles that are supposed to come in pairs. Why is there one shoe, or one sock, or one glove? I really want to know the backstories to how they got there.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm always very intrigued by the lone clothing articles that are supposed to come in pairs. Why is there one shoe, or one sock, or one glove? I really want to know the backstories to how they got there.

one armed/one legged person seems the obvious conclusion.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson one armed/one legged person seems the obvious conclusion.

Even so, why did they discard their shoe?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *walks down street*

"Meh, I'm bored of wearing my shoe."

*throws shoe into snowbank*
Jump to Top