User Controls

My girlfriend is retarded

ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Apparently the whole "social distancing" thing hasn't sunk in and going to a giant public place with god knows what fluids in the water and air is a good idea. Oh well. Guess I'm catching it too soon.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by ORACLE Apparently the whole "social distancing" thing hasn't sunk in and going to a giant public place with god knows what fluids in the water and air is a good idea. Oh well. Guess I'm catching it too soon.

I thought about quarantining but im never ready for 1 day let alone 14.

If they want me to quarantine they need to beat up my landlord for putting jank ass hollow papery doors on my abode.

Fucking pigs.
    Originally posted by section 8 housing hero post pics of gf or blowup doll

Not much of a difference, with this one's brains
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Then why is she your girlfriend?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by ORACLE fluids
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Make her sleep outside your door with a sign around her neck that outs her as a walking plague
    Originally posted by section 8 housing hero with that train of thought go ahead and post her nudes

Originally posted by Erekshun Then why is she your girlfriend?

Her mustache feels good on my pussy
    Originally posted by CASPER Make her sleep outside your door with a sign around her neck that outs her as a walking plague

Lol I actually have a plague doctor mask that I plan to wear when she gets back.

It is an ornate one rather than an accurate one (I got it for a Halloween party).

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by ORACLE Lol I actually have a plague doctor mask that I plan to wear when she gets back.

It is an ornate one rather than an accurate one (I got it for a Halloween party).

Do you go to Eyes Wide Shut parties?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    He means boyfriend.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Do you go to Eyes Wide Shut parties?

Sometimes.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL He means boyfriend.

cigreting Dark Matter
    your girlfriend is no different from the rest in terms of intelligence. They run on emotions and feelings.
    Poast newds
    nigga what i want to know is how someone who is so intelligent can't see that they're just cucking you repeatedly by your fear, just like with every other outbreak that's supposed to kill us all every year or two
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III nigga what i want to know is how someone who is so intelligent can't see that they're just cucking you repeatedly by your fear, just like with every other outbreak that's supposed to kill us all every year or two

No nigga, it's not that we are all gonna die... I just want you to appreciate raw statistics... 14 day incubation period before infection, R0 of 2.5 and 0.6-2% mortality... 39 million+ people are gonna die unless we all INDIVIDUALLY DO OUR PART.

I AM LEGIT GETTING ANGRY, LEARN GAME THEORY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ORACLE No nigga, it's not that we are all gonna die… I just want you to appreciate raw statistics… 14 day incubation period before infection, R0 of 2.5 and 0.6-2% mortality… 39 million+ people are gonna die unless we all INDIVIDUALLY DO OUR PART.

I AM LEGIT GETTING ANGRY, LEARN GAME THEORY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS

Will you be one of the 39 million?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Will you be one of the 39 million?

Let's hope
    Originally posted by ORACLE Let's hope

Awwww.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    My girlfriend rarely goes anywhere without me and is pumped about the virus justifying her tendency to isolate her and her kid. She is rude to strangers too and threatened a black woman at a grocery store the other day, She's the person in my life least likely to infect me. Some friends of mine do retarded things though but I'm staying away from them
Jump to Top