User Controls

I just watched someone ruin a 30lb Turkey.

I wasn't planning on eating in the first place but this is torture to watch.

My dads girlfriend was preparing this bird all day, preheated the oven and right before she shoves it in she grinds some salt on the bird.

But then she starts grinding BLACK PEPPER
    CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK and puts it in the oven completely coated with crushed black pepper.

WTF. who the fuck COOKS with black pepper?. I always thought it went acrid at like 400°C. When I left it looked like a dark brown crust of cooked burnt pepper and I could smell something was off. Right on the top of the bird too, so all those juices and fats can get ruined, oh and all that stuffing, everything is ruined.

Pepper on a Turkey that is cooked 400°C+ for hours is the stupidest thing you can do. All you are doing is adding an acrid burnt spice and fucking up the taste on a generally tasteless meat.

[FONT=sans-serif][SIZE=16px]Black pepper loses flavor and aroma through evaporation. Piperine can also react to light and turn into an almost tasteless compound. The best way to store the spice is as dried peppercorns in a [/SIZE][/FONT]pepper mill[FONT=sans-serif][SIZE=16px] or in an otherwise airtight container. Then keep the container in dry, cool and dark area of the kitchen. You should also only grind them immediately before use to get the full flavor.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    kill the bitch
    My dad gave her a black eye once lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post pics of your dads girlfriend

preferably nude
Jump to Top