User Controls

At a bar next to these three chicks and I kinda like it

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    They're not "with" me, but I'm pretending within my own imagination that they are.

They're actually my age, so normally I wouldn't pay much mind, but they are kinda surprisingly hot for 30-somethings.

I can just tell that one of them is a man hating feminazi type and that kinda turns me on.

1. She has blue hair (obviously hates men).

2. She just got up and did karaoke and her song of choice was Goodbye Earl by the Dixie chicks.

Folks, I want her to take her aggression towards men out on me in the bedroom.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    approach her in the car park with an offer she can't refuse
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Does the karaoke mic have a cord or not?
    Originally posted by mmQ Does the karaoke mic have a cord or not?

It's wireless.

The first guy to do it was this random dude I thought was just some drunken hick.

He suddenly got up and started kareokeing and I was pretty impressed. The dude roamed throughout the bar while singing like he's Frank fuckin Sinatra.

He's my kinda drunken hick.
    Lol these chicks keep going outside for "smoke breaks" and come back smelling like weed every time.

I don't much care for the devil's lettuce, but I pass no judgment.

Just trynna get some mouth on my schlong.
    The blue haired one is by herself right now.

Should I talk to her?

Folks, decide my fate.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks It's wireless.

The first guy to do it was this random dude I thought was just some drunken hick.

He suddenly got up and started kareokeing and I was pretty impressed. The dude roamed throughout the bar while singing like he's Frank fuckin Sinatra.

He's my kinda drunken hick.

Well that's the route I was gonna suggest. Get up there and pick Baby by Justin Bieber. Kill the first few lines on stage and then make eye contact with blue hair and smile and wink. Kill the next few lines and the first chorus. Then slowly start making your way toward blue hair without really looking at her too much. Time it out to when the second chorus comes on you are right by her facing and away and then turn to her as it drops and start singing it to her face, grinding up on her and slowly stripping.
    Each one of them has independently mentioned a kid at home.

This is why I don't hit on chicks my own age.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    why not just take krokodyl?
    Originally posted by mmQ Well that's the route I was gonna suggest. Get up there and pick Baby by Justin Bieber. Kill the first few lines on stage and then make eye contact with blue hair and smile and wink. Kill the next few lines and the first chorus. Then slowly start making your way toward blue hair without really looking at her too much. Time it out to when the second chorus comes on you are right by her facing and away and then turn to her as it drops and start singing it to her face, grinding up on her and slowly stripping.

This guy kareokies.
    Originally posted by Wariat why not just take krokodyl?

Lol wut?

Isn't that that synthetic opioid that fucks people up in a really bad way?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks This guy kareokies.

I've been known to dabble. 😊
    Originally posted by aldra approach her in the car park with an offer she can't refuse

they mostlikely travel in packs.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Each one of them has independently mentioned a kid at home.

This is why I don't hit on chicks my own age.

2 for the prices of 1.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they mostlikely travel in packs.

All the more to rape...

Ok jkjkjk...

Could you imagine they are reading what I'm typing?

I might go to jail tonight.
    so you think despite her hating men she still wants or needs sex from men? and can’t go without it?
    like she’s addicted to the hating men or the sex with men?
    Originally posted by Wariat so you think despite her hating men she still wants or needs sex from men? and can’t go without it?

Oh dude, for fucking sure.

The more a woman hates men, the harder she wants the dick.

This was like Newton's zeroeth law of physics.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks Oh dude, for fucking sure.

The more a woman hates men, the harder she wants the dick.

This was like Newton's zeroeth law of physics.

Yeah but krokydl
    I’m seriously thinking of trying krokodyl. but just once though. if people can come back from it after abusing it for yrs i’m sure i’d be fine.
Jump to Top