User Controls

Ghost Chili Makes Everything Better

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Picked up some of this stuff when I was in the checkout line at the market and threw a pinch in some falafel I made and damn nigga, it was spicy and flavorful AF. Same thing with some curry I made with a little. You can make a dish unpleasantly hot if you add too much but in moderation this is some good shit.
    I agree. This thread is now about Lanny (my pepper plant, not the user)
    Tell me more about Lanny Greenplastic?
    Yes, I will have pictures of Lanny up soon. He just got watered and will be ready for another finger raping soon. The last couple sessions have produced like 20+ peppers that are growing now. Some are getting to be a pretty good size. I've taste tested one and it was pretty much identical to a habanero. It's technically a Bahamian Goat pepper though. When they're finished I will use them to start making a bunch of spicy sauerkraut.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you stupid fuckpuddle...dont necro-bump three year old threads.

fucking retard.

and...

the company that grows these peppers has two more types that they sell seeds for that allegedly are hotter. ive been meaning to buy some for shits and giggles, i just havent found the time to actually order them.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you stupid fuckpuddle…dont necro-bump three year old threads.

fucking retard.

and…

the company that grows these peppers has two more types that they sell seeds for that allegedly are hotter. ive been meaning to buy some for shits and giggles, i just havent found the time to actually order them.

smoke one in a bong faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Yes, I will have pictures of Lanny up soon. He just got watered and will be ready for another finger raping soon. The last couple sessions have produced like 20+ peppers that are growing now. Some are getting to be a pretty good size. I've taste tested one and it was pretty much identical to a habanero. It's technically a Bahamian Goat pepper though. When they're finished I will use them to start making a bunch of spicy sauerkraut.

rub them on a broom handle then cram it up your crapper
    nextbusstop Yung Blood [your uphill red-handed microsome]
    Sticks a few ghost peppers nicely minced up Shockie's dick and ass. How did I do it? only he can say for sure.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic smoke one in a bong faggot

my dick is a bong

put it in your mouth and suck on it until you get the secret surprise
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by nextbusstop Sticks a few ghost peppers nicely minced up Shockie's dick and ass. How did I do it? only he can say for sure.

youre an idiot
    This is where Lanny lives:

Some of the fruits:

From the top:
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Actually now that I compare those to habaneros, these look much more shapely and textured. maybe it will taste different as the peppers age a little.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by greenplastic Yes, I will have pictures of Lanny up soon. He just got watered and will be ready for another finger raping soon. The last couple sessions have produced like 20+ peppers that are growing now. Some are getting to be a pretty good size. I've taste tested one and it was pretty much identical to a habanero. It's technically a Bahamian Goat pepper though. When they're finished I will use them to start making a bunch of spicy sauerkraut.

tell me how to grow chilli peppers. i got some seeds saved from one i chopped up the other week, i was meaning to look it up online but if you know then you could share your knowledge, i'll become your apprentice.

could i grow them on my kitchen window sill? it has direct sunlight from about 10am till 3/4pm.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What about cereal?
    Originally posted by mmQ What about cereal?

well you can get cereal killers, cereal adulterers, cereal bigamists, we even have our very own cereal rapist right here amongst the users known as Bill Krozby.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist tell me how to grow chilli peppers. i got some seeds saved from one i chopped up the other week, i was meaning to look it up online but if you know then you could share your knowledge, i'll become your apprentice.

could i grow them on my kitchen window sill? it has direct sunlight from about 10am till 3/4pm.

they are literally some of the easiest garden plants to grown. the ones i planted were the only things in my garden that i didnt have to deal with massive infestations of bugs, didnt wilt if i missed an 11am watering, and grew at a decent speed
    so what you say gp, you gonna become my sensei?

nextbusstop Yung Blood [your uphill red-handed microsome]
    gp is gonna be my sensei. fuck the "narc"(s) in this world lmao
    Originally posted by NARCassist tell me how to grow chilli peppers. i got some seeds saved from one i chopped up the other week, i was meaning to look it up online but if you know then you could share your knowledge, i'll become your apprentice.

I doubt you could grow them on the windowsill. You might be able to start one like that. They're really resilient in my experience, they just need temperatures to be reasonably warm and stronger light helps a lot. You could get one on amazon, the one I have now is kinda overkill but I just have it because I was using it for weed. I'm going to put more lights on Lanny soon when I figure out a way to do it. I will probably do it whenever I take etizolam because it always gives me an intense urge to garden.

But anyways yea, I just plant them, you can water them every few days or less. They'll start to wilt if you don't water them for too long but they'll live a long time like that. I use calmag in my water, and I give them fertilizers sometimes. Sometimes when I was on meth I would forget about them for like 3 or 4 days and I would just leave the light on that whole time and not water them and they were totally fine. Sometimes they looked totally dead and I would water them and they'd be totally fine 12 hours later. Lanny has been the strongest plant out of all the ones I've grown by far though, and so even when I was neglecting the other ones I would make sure Lanny at least had a cup of water dumped in there or something.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also I have this retarded pepper plant. It started growing up leaning like that and I put a chopstick in the soil and tied to it but it still wanted to grow that way. The label got washed off this one but I think it's a murupi amarelo. The peppers taste dank as fuck. I just ate one on a bagel egg sandwich, and I'm stoned, so I'm about to eat a second. It's sprouted hella peppers lately though so hopefully I see a lot of growth here too.

Jump to Top