User Controls

InfinityShock introduced me to the concept of necklacing...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, niggers are still doing things to each other that white people stopped doing in the Middle Ages.
    It's popular in the Middle East too I believe.

(though I don't think they had rubber tires back in the middle ages)
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's popular in the Middle East too I believe.

Good point, Pops. Just the burning alive part, I suppose...đź‘Ť
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    What about the idea of necking?
    Originally posted by Wariat What about the idea of necking?

No thanks.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    #jussticeforjussie
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Sudo #jussticeforjussie

This is MAGA country.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's popular in the Middle East too I believe.

Not a shocker they do it in the Middle East. India & Brazil, also.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, niggers are still doing things to each other that white people stopped doing in the Middle Ages.

Because whites are cucks who'd rather pay for rapists and murderers to sit comfortably in air conditioned prisons with cable tv, video games, friends, sports, drugs, cigs, and good food.

The NIGGERS know what they're doing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Because whites are cucks who'd rather pay for rapists and murderers to sit comfortably in air conditioned prisons with cable tv, video games, friends, sports, drugs, cigs, and good food.

Prisons in the US are almost all private enterprises. They pay for themselves through slave labor and fees paid by family members of the incarcerated
    Originally posted by Fox Prisons in the US are almost all private enterprises. They pay for themselves through slave labor and fees paid by family members of the incarcerated

what ?

and they have a problem when china uses prison labor ?
    Also prisoners get billed for their stay when they get out
    Kind of like the Chinese “bullet fee” except instead of a bullet it’s a 5 year stay at the chateau de assrape
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Because whites are cucks who'd rather pay for rapists and murderers to sit comfortably in air conditioned prisons with cable tv, video games, friends, sports, drugs, cigs, and good food.

Great counterpoint, except the food. You really thought the food was good in the Joint?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Great counterpoint, except the food. You really thought the food was good in the Joint?

Never been there, but all the anecdotal evidence ive collected suggests otherwise.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Fox Also prisoners get billed for their stay when they get out

Only when they do shit like pick a fight with the state when they get out. Which is reasonable - if you are suing the state for not providing you with optimal accommodations then why not contribute towards your own rehabilitation?
    Originally posted by Fox Kind of like the Chinese “bullet fee” except instead of a bullet it’s a 5 year stay at the chateau de assrape

chateau assrape does have a nice ring.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny chateau assrape does have a nice ring.

Great you can put it on a sign for the door to your child dungeon
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Only when they do shit like pick a fight with the state when they get out. Which is reasonable - if you are suing the state for not providing you with optimal accommodations then why not contribute towards your own rehabilitation?

No I’m pretty sure they just send you a bill in the mail for your stay in prison. Let me see if I can find an article or something
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay-to-stay_(imprisonment)
Jump to Top