User Controls

Hmmmmm ... hairs a bit long at the side. Need a lil bit trimming.

i'll just do it myself.

oooohhh ... phuckkk.

phhuuccckkkkkkk.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Are you pulling them out one by one or something?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Cut your whole head off to save time
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Are you pulling them out one by one or something?

no i decided to cut them with a small scissor.

i just grab them by the handful and cut and now its too short and fucked up. i went out anyway and some people were looking at me and i heard laughters behind my back and i dont know if their laffing at me or what.
    if people ask ill just say i was drunk and decided that i need a hair cut right there and right then.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    aldra
    Originally posted by Cheyes aldra

everyone should just sign off with aldra to so that all he sees are unrelated posts when searching his name.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if people ask ill just say i was drunk and decided that i need a hair cut right there and right then.

Tell them you fell into a lawnmower
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Tell them you fell into a lawnmower

people here dont use lawnmowers.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny people here dont use lawnmowers.

Savages
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Savages

no, lawnmowers are expensive, impractical and inefficient.

we use grass cutters that have that spinning nylon strings on them, and since we already have special neuro-motor ablities, cutting a field nicely with is a breeze.
    lawnmowers are for mentally unendowed people who can only perform simple tasks such as pushing shopping carts.
    Tell people that you fell into one of them then.

Or say a hungry cow attacked your hair.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Tell people that you fell into one of them then.

Or say a hungry cow attacked your hair.

thanks but ill just tell them i was drunk.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thanks but ill just tell them i was drunk.

Or go with the bald fashion statement?
    Go bald and get a cloak and pretend to be an evil wizard like Ming the merciless
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Or go with the bald fashion statement?

takes true gritt to walk around the mall with fucked up hairs its on the same par as disabled vets and cancer survivors.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Ming the merciless

had to wiki what that is.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny had to wiki what that is.

I bet you'd make a great Ming, Bunny
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I bet you'd make a great Ming, Bunny

as do you o'brien.
Jump to Top