User Controls

well I became productive this morning

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I went and registered for free healthcare as an unemployed person. I was going to do this for a long time but kept putting it off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    FREE?!
    Originally posted by totse2118 FREE?!

It's what moochers call it when they have tax payers pay for their shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Wariat I went and registered for free healthcare as an unemployed person. I was going to do this for a long time but kept putting it off.

I never could sit with those people and get to the free stuff,, they always wanted regular appointments,, well at least another appointment and that aint free shit in my book..

in other news I may have a new job,, i find out this afternoon
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's what moochers call it when they have tax payers pay for their shit.

Does that make our military the biggest moocher of all?
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Does that make our military the biggest moocher of all?

at one time it was full of guys who serious about their job, and who completely intended to do exactly what the tax payers paid them to do in the military. and many of them, maybe even more than would admit it, did so because they felt a moral obligation to their fellow citizens. and their lives and compensation couldn't be considered luxurious in any way.

now, it's just full of retarded niggers, spics, women, fags, and larpers who cry about discrimination and abuse, whine about 'ptsd' as an excuse for why they are shitbrains and retarded, and if they actually get to the stage of pretending to be soldiers fighting a war, they collect infinite money after ruining their spinal column because they are too stupid and faggy to carry 120lbs. so yes.

there is probably one single real man in the army who believes in the cause because he's naive and is willing to fight because he's brave, and he's fucking miserable because of the niggers and spics and women.
    Originally posted by mmQ Does that make our military the biggest moocher of all?

non sequitur.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson non sequitur.

That's fine. Does it?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson non sequitur.

look dude, you're not white, your people never even invented a written language or an betabet, and if you aren't wise enough to invent it yourself you're not wise enough to use it appropriately. you're a fucking moron, you're just not very intelligent. your avatar is a lie, because you're not actually white. and every single time you try to pretend to give the appearance of the illusion of the resemblance of being smart, which is every time you try to communicate, you sound like a jackass.

you don't belong on the internet. you have no right to use the internet or computers. they're not for you. you using electronic devices or even electrical devices is cultural appropriation and frankly i'm offended. technology is my culture, it's not a costume, you fucking black monkey nigger, you don't see me with a bone through my nose do you?
    Originally posted by snab_snib look dude, you're not white, your people never even invented a written language or an betabet, and if you aren't wise enough to invent it yourself you're not wise enough to use it appropriately. you're a fucking moron, you're just not very intelligent. your avatar is a lie, because you're not actually white. and every single time you try to pretend to give the appearance of the illusion of the resemblance of being smart, which is every time you try to communicate, you sound like a jackass.

you don't belong on the internet. you have no right to use the internet or computers. they're not for you. you using electronic devices or even electrical devices is cultural appropriation and frankly i'm offended. technology is my culture, it's not a costume, you fucking black monkey nigger, you don't see me with a bone through my nose do you?

tldr
    Originally posted by mmQ That's fine. Does it?

Does it what, make it the biggest moocher?

no, the military personnel work for a living and their equipment has a use...hence non sequitur compared to the dude sitting in Polish bars all day.
    more like tlcr
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Does it what, make it the biggest moocher?

no, the military personnel work for a living and their equipment has a use…hence non sequitur compared to the dude sitting in Polish bars all day.

The question was related. And ok. Thanks.
    Originally posted by mmQ The question was related. And ok. Thanks.

Non Sequitur.

a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.

It did not logically follow as again the military work for a living and are "product" bought by the tax payer for their own use (in the case of the equipment).

A gont sitting in a bar getting "free" healthcare is of zero benefit to the tax payer.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I didn't make a conclusion or statement. I asked a question. It's fine. Lol. Everything is fine.
    Originally posted by mmQ I didn't make a conclusion or statement. I asked a question. It's fine. Lol. Everything is fine.

The question implied one...or why else would you have thought of the military and not say the USPS or Transsexual Starbucks Baristas?
    It's like asking the question

"You're a bit of a twat, aren't you?"

There is an implication therein.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ok. Jeez. You're right.
    Originally posted by mmQ Ok. Jeez. You're right.

Non sequitur, I asked a question
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why am I being trolled by Jig of all people? What is happening to my body?!?!?! burn the witch!!!! 666!!!!!!
Jump to Top