User Controls

Your bank account is gone forever. How fucked are you?

Ghost Black Hole
    Say you walk into the bank one day and try to do a transaction but your account is gone, no records. Everything you have in there is just wiped from the system.

How would this affect your life?

I don't use banks personally.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    How do you get your welfare deposited?
    Ghost Black Hole
    It goes through the bank but I just send it all to luci because im 50k in debt american express. I keep my balance 0

When I used to save my money in a bank they would find every reason to take fees and freeze my account so I don't trust them anymore
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Nice Dodge, fuck the kikes
    Ghost Black Hole
    They charged me like $500 in fees and I threatened to close my account so they said they would credit my account (they never did) and then gave me a really good credit card to make up for ass raping me.

But in the end I ended up raping myself with a high limit card. It let me take cash advances from the ATM which I would deposit in my bank and buy bitcoin which I would use to buy drugs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well at least you have the drugs, right?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have the brain damage
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Corona-chan African Astronaut
    I don't have one
    I would be pissed but ultimately just open a new account with a different bank. I get paid every week so they need to deposit it somewhere.

If you mean the banking system just totally collapses overnight then that probably means the apocalypse is happening and I’ll just loot shit to survive
    Nonce Houston
    Originally posted by Ghost It goes through the bank but I just send it all to luci because im 50k in debt american express. I keep my balance 0

Scron lie no. 1,234,546.

Does habitual lying come with brain damage. There is no fucking way your dumbass has ever been entitled to that much credit. Even if true that just proves how much of a mismanaged retard you are.

Hurr durr I want to stack shelves and I gotsa' 50k debt.

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nonce

Scron lie no. 1,234,546.

Does habitual lying come with brain damage. There is no fucking way your dumbass has ever been entitled to that much credit. Even if true that just proves how much of a mismanaged retard you are.

Hurr durr I want to stack shelves and I gotsa' 50k debt.

nice alt
    After a few years that debt will just be erased. There is a statute of limitations on how long you can collect a debt
    In the US anyway, I’m assuming it’s the same in canadia or wherever the fuck he lives
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox After a few years that debt will just be erased. There is a statute of limitations on how long you can collect a debt

That's not true, this happened in 2014 and they have court orders against my account and take anything I leave in there. I don't even know who I owe money to anymore, I think multiple collection agencies have orders against my account.
    I dunno man I don’t think that’s legal. Or maybe it just hasn’t past the statute of limitations yet, I think it’s like 7 years it’s only been 6.

Do some reading on it, might help your situation.

This was the first hit on google, didn’t read the whole thing

https://www.thebalance.com/lawsuit-statute-limitations-expiration-960886
    Nonce Houston
    Originally posted by Ghost That's not true, this happened in 2014 and they have court orders against my account and take anything I leave in there. I don't even know who I owe money to anymore, I think multiple collection agencies have orders against my account.

I thought you were leaving?
    Ghost Black Hole
    nice alt
    Originally posted by Ghost nice alt

Nice avatar
    i wouldn't give a shit
    Originally posted by jesus enriquez theres no statute of limitations on a court ordered judgement.

i know someone who cant even get a license because a judge found him liable to pay for insurance damages from an accident he was in and until theyre paid, no license.

RIP scron
Jump to Top