User Controls

I called my landlady a bitch and a cunt.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    She showed up with an inspector sent by a potential buyer of the property.
    At first I wouldn't let them in.
    I asked her "Do you remember all the times you say you will send someone out that day but never do?"
    She looked at me with "resting bitch face".
    So I let the inspector inside, made her stay outside and told him she is a bitch and a cunt and if she will lie to me she will lie to you too.
    Then i pointed out the hole in the roof, the leaking ceilings, the constantly clogged pipes, the cockroaches and rats, and that they rented the building out to a bunch of criminals.
    The inspector looked so happy to see me shaking mad calling the landlady a lying cunt.
    It felt really good too.
    Hopefully now she will let us out of our lease or pay me some money she owes me for my troubles.
    Being a zombie aint easy AYO
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Jesus fona.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    There is a good reason the OP lives where and how he does.
    OHAIYO!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Fonaplats She showed up with an inspector sent by a potential buyer of the property.
    At first I wouldn't let them in.
    I asked her "Do you remember all the times you say you will send someone out that day but never do?"
    She looked at me with "resting bitch face".
    So I let the inspector inside, made her stay outside and told him she is a bitch and a cunt and if she will lie to me she will lie to you too.
    Then i pointed out the hole in the roof, the leaking ceilings, the constantly clogged pipes, the cockroaches and rats, and that they rented the building out to a bunch of criminals.
    The inspector looked so happy to see me shaking mad calling the landlady a lying cunt.
    It felt really good too.
    Hopefully now she will let us out of our lease or pay me some money she owes me for my troubles.

Pretty sure landlords have to give you 24hrs notice...if she didn't she can't come in without yoru permission.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Pretty sure landlords have to give you 24hrs notice…if she didn't she can't come in without yoru permission.

are you even white? if so prove it. this is completely unrelated to the topic at hand.
    Originally posted by snab_snib are you even white? if so prove it. this is completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

no
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    holy fuck kill yourself you fucking nigger
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Fona-I called your landlord and let her know you aren't going anywhere. Pro-bono bromo
    Originally posted by snab_snib holy fuck kill yourself you fucking nigger

no
Jump to Top