User Controls

Honoring Mitt Romney's Vote To Convict Trump

  1. #1
    stl1 African Astronaut
    Mitt Romney yesterday was the first Senator to defy his party and vote to convict his party's President. Kudos to him. While I disagree with most of his politics, I appreciate the balls it took to put his country above his party. Well done, Mitt!







    Let the abuse begin!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    cigreting African Astronaut
    He's done for
  3. #3
    stl1 African Astronaut
    I wish you would go away.
  4. #4
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Naturally Camouflaged [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    You trump idiots need thorazine.
  5. #5
    cigreting African Astronaut
    Feelings and butthurt is all i hear from democrats. When are you fags going to bring up some facts?
  6. #6
    Yeah guise Schitt Romney did this totally selflessly it shows his integrity and the level of respect he has for the oath be took.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    Erekshun Space Nigga
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Yeah guise Schitt Romney did this totally selflessly it shows his integrity and the level of respect he has for the oath be took.

    Bullshit! He did it out of spite. He was dissing Trump before he got elected then begged Trump for the Secretary of State job and Trump said no. Mitt is still butt hurt because Trump won and he lost to Obummer.
  8. #8
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Erekshun Bullshit! He did it out of spite. He was dissing Trump before he got elected then begged Trump for the Secretary of State job and Trump said no. Mitt is still butt hurt because Trump won and he lost to Obummer.

    Ooooh is this true?? It's quite the quandary.. WTF!! How did Trump do dat?
  9. #9
    cigreting African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun Bullshit! He did it out of spite. He was dissing Trump before he got elected then begged Trump for the Secretary of State job and Trump said no. Mitt is still butt hurt because Trump won and he lost to Obummer.

    I think you missed the part where he was sarcastic. He is with us on this scum bag romney
  10. #10
    Erekshun Space Nigga
    (sarcasm) is the only way to know, for me anyway.
  11. #11
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Naturally Camouflaged [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    There is great morality in them magic underpants
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    Speedy Parker Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by stl1 Mitt Romney yesterday was the first Senator to defy his party and vote to convict his party's President. Kudos to him. While I disagree with most of his politics, I appreciate the balls it took to put his country above his party. Well done, Mitt!







    Let the abuse begin!

    He is a RINO so big deal. He is no more a Republican that Paul Ryan or John McCain. A fact known by conservatives for years. No one was a bit surprised,
  13. #13
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker He is a RINO so big deal. He is no more a Republican that Paul Ryan or John McCain. A fact known by conservatives for years. No one was a bit surprised,

    No, trump is not a republican, he’s his own little cult. Those men are real republicans, the type that had some integrity. It’s funny to watch all these republicans leave the party because of him. I actually feel bad for the party, trump turned the Republican Party on it’s head. Hopefully it will become the conservative, rule of law party it used to be.
  14. #14
    Speedy Parker Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Technologist No, trump is not a republican, he’s his own little cult. Those men are real republicans, the type that had some integrity. It’s funny to watch all these republicans leave the party because of him. I actually feel bad for the party, trump turned the Republican Party on it’s head. Hopefully it will become the conservative, rule of law party it used to be.

    All the republicans leaving the party? You really do live in a bubble. In the history of the two parties 25 representatives have switched parties. Only 4 of those have been Republicans. One of those for didn't switched to Democrat they switched to independent. In the last 25 years 14 members of congress have switched parties. Only two of them were Republicans. The last party switch was over the sham impeachment when Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey left the DNC to join the GOP. Also no Republican senator has ever left the Republican party to join the democratic party. Not one ever. However ther have been 3 Democrat senators who have defected to the Republican party and two of those were during Bill CLinton's second term.

    Try posting some truth instead of fake shit like your one tit.
  15. #15
    Technologist motherfucker
    Uhmm shit head, nice assumption, but I was talking about voters. But go ahead and spin it in your way, it’s what trumpers do.
  16. #16
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    What's the next miserably failed hoax on the offer? Any idea?
  17. #17
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker All the republicans leaving the party? You really do live in a bubble. In the history of the two parties 25 representatives have switched parties. Only 4 of those have been Republicans. One of those for didn't switched to Democrat they switched to independent. In the last 25 years 14 members of congress have switched parties. Only two of them were Republicans. The last party switch was over the sham impeachment when Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey left the DNC to join the GOP. Also no Republican senator has ever left the Republican party to join the democratic party. Not one ever. However ther have been 3 Democrat senators who have defected to the Republican party and two of those were during Bill CLinton's second term.

    Try posting some truth instead of fake shit like your one tit.

    I like the way they try to just casually pass off a blatant lie as some kind of truth, figuring everyone is as stupid and gullible as they are and won't bother to look it up.
  18. #18
    Fox African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL What's the next miserably failed hoax on the offer? Any idea?

    Has anyone else noticed that most of what trump says about any kind of opposition to him is parroted by his supporters basically verbatim. It’s almost like they’ve been brainwashed
  19. #19
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by Fox Has anyone else noticed that most of what trump says about any kind of opposition to him is parroted by his supporters basically verbatim. It’s almost like they’ve been brainwashed

    That’s exactly how he has everyone believing all news is “fake news” if it shows him in a bad light. For months everyone said “fake news”, now most just assume it’s all fake. Trump doing his best to become an autocrat. Everything is fake unless it comes from his “spin doctors”.
  20. #20
    Fox African Astronaut
    “Fake news” originally meant literal fake websites spreading completely fabricated information on social media to sway gullible voters.

    Now trump has changed the meaning of the term in the public lexicon to apply to anything he disagrees with. An opinion piece on a liberal news network is not “fake news”, it’s just “not news”.... it’s an opinion. Just like Sean Hannity’s show is OPINION. Yet for some reason it’s the 3rd most trusted news source among Republicans, yeah that’s not a double standard at all. And I guess the fact that Hannity is a personal friend of the president has absolutely nothing to do with his coverage of him
Jump to Top