User Controls

VR is going to be the shit

Corona-chan African Astronaut
    Once HMDs have high enough resolutions to eliminate the screen door effect and games have full body tracking it's going to completely replace 2D gaming.

I had a dream I was playing a game that looked like Bioshock and the immersion was so amazing.
    I could hide behind objects like pipes and stairs and keep through the cracks and corners to look out for enemies, then I would walk around and explore at one point I saw the edge of a tall drop and I nearly freaked out.

The strength of VR is in the immersion.
    2D gaming is so static and alienating compared to being inside a game visually abd auditory.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I write a medium article recently on medium on the potential of vr.
    Originally posted by Wariat I write a medium article recently on medium on the potential of vr.

Link?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yasss fam YAASS. I got wario and hiki to become best e-friends. I'm a matchmaker. You're welcome, love bugs. 💗😊
    Originally posted by mmQ Yasss fam YAASS. I got wario and hiki to become best e-friends. I'm a matchmaker. You're welcome, love bugs. 💗😊

Pretty sure it happened organically out of mutual interest in gaming
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I like video games
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Corona-chan Pretty sure it happened organically out of mutual interest in gaming

Nope. I made it happen. Wait until you hear about wario's musical tastes omg omg you two might meld into one another.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Im going to use vr to beat the shit out of op and fuck his mom
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Im going to use vr to beat the shit out of op and fuck his mom

How about you put on an HMD and trying spending time with your daughter
    Originally posted by Corona-chan How about you put on an HMD and trying spending time with your daughter

how about you leave your moms house lol
    Originally posted by mmQ Nope. I made it happen. Wait until you hear about wario's musical tastes omg omg you two might meld into one another.

He's into Industrial and noizu?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby how about you leave your moms house lol

Hey we all have our safe spaces.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Corona-chan He's into Industrial and noizu?

He'll make you look like a normie. Hes into some serious underground shit you probably have never heard of. Just ask him.
    Originally posted by mmQ He'll make you look like a normie. Hes into some serious underground shit you probably have never heard of. Just ask him.

lol no
    Back in my piratefag days my collection was over a hundred thousand files.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Corona-chan lol no
    Back in my piratefag days my collection was over a hundred thousand files.

Ok I'm just saying.. ask him to show you a few songs hes into. You'll be surprised.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat I write a medium article recently on medium on the potential of vr.

if you get paid for writing I am going to be very very angery
    Somebody call a vr wambulance! We got a lot of asshole hurt in this threadholio!
    Just think, somewhere in a secret military base people have created full-immersion virtual reality, and there are people who have explored these virtual realities being able to touch and feel them, smell them, taste them.
    It's crazy that technology like that is actually possible.
    Originally posted by Corona-chan Just think, somewhere in a secret military base people have created full-immersion virtual reality, and there are people who have explored these virtual realities being able to touch and feel them, smell them, taste them.
    It's crazy that technology like that is actually possible.

If there was an underground base I'd kid nap you and bring you to a motel 8 and ravish your shithole pussy and break your merzbow cds so I could see you cry
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby If there was an underground base I'd kid nap you and bring you to a motel 8 and ravish your shithole pussy and break your merzbow cds so I could see you cry

You were raped when you were little, weren't you.
Jump to Top