User Controls

Wuhan Coronavirus 5 Day Hospital Canceled.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Check out the live feed.

They said on the radio this morning that Chinese New Year was being extended by 3 days because they don't want people going to work while the Corona virus is out and about...not sure how 3 days is going to help...supposedly it's 3 days with pay too.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'd have to call bullshit on the entire fiasco. Has anyone actually seen or heard from any of these 80+ so-called corona virus patients? Nope.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'd have to call bullshit on the entire fiasco. Has anyone actually seen or heard from any of these 80+ so-called corona virus patients? Nope.

80 out of 2 billion...I bet more died over the weekend from regular flu.
    Whistleblowers are now saying the Chinese government is lying through their teeth and there is actually over 90,000 reported cases and growing. But as for me, I haven't seen or heard from a single one, so I don't believe any of it yet.
    There is no virus it's all just scare tactics
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood There is no virus it's all just scare tactics

The tyrants in the Chinese government probably feared a revolt over the new trade deal, so they cooked this boogeyman hoax up to keep people fearful and occupied and dependent on them. That's how all the governments operate. It's all slight of hand and rehashed hoaxes that worked perfectly in the past.
    Lol at this guy in the youtube chat for the CBC broadcast. PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICIALS ARE SHAPE SHIFTERS DID YOU SEE THEIR FACES JUST MORPH???

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'd have to call bullshit on the entire fiasco. Has anyone actually seen or heard from any of these 80+ so-called corona virus patients? Nope.

do you have wechat and weibo ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny do you have wechat and weibo ?

No.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood There is no virus it's all just scare tactics

Until we're all sick in bed with it. and me rolling my eyes back wishing Lucy would stab you in the fucking neck with a bic high-lighter pen aka your butthole

And this is where we type "Just kidding, Hiki"

but not really
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Lol at this guy in the youtube chat for the CBC broadcast. PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICIALS ARE SHAPE SHIFTERS DID YOU SEE THEIR FACES JUST MORPH???

ITS THE DOMINION
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The tyrants in the Chinese government probably feared a revolt over the new trade deal, so they cooked this boogeyman hoax up to keep people fearful and occupied and dependent on them. That's how all the governments operate. It's all slight of hand and rehashed hoaxes that worked perfectly in the past.

Okay old man, back to bed.
    HTS highlight reel
    It's all just a viral marketing campaign (if you'll forgive the pun) for Netflix's "Pandemic: How to Prevent an Outbreak".

Originally posted by HTS It's all just a viral marketing campaign (if you'll forgive the pun) for Netflix's "Pandemic: How to Prevent an Outbreak".

FINALLLY targeted individuals who question the TRUTH

kobe was 'killed' by the united states government to deflect attention from the impeachment trials.[source: ME]

its obviously all a front. the dealth of jeffrey epstein, murder of iranian generals, tie in too perfectly with his death, who's jersey was #24. 34-year-old Bryant was averaging his most minutes (38.6) in six years, and only Portland rookie Damian Lillard was averaging more minutes

24(his jersey) * 37 (his age) = 888 Jersey*age - .... shiii

my brain completely sploogd
    Originally posted by AnomiesOffspring kobe was 'killed' by the united states government to deflect attention from the impeachment trials.[source: ME]

Why bother, the result is already decided.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    This thing is in Toronto now. Omg we're all gonna DIIIIEEEEE.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee This thing is in Toronto now. Omg we're all gonna DIIIIEEEEE.

Just wear a paper mask, you'll be fine.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Go around shaking hands with people.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Just wear a paper mask, you'll be fine.

What if they sneeze right on you?
Jump to Top