User Controls

Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    https://amp.tmz.com/2020/01/26/kobe-bryant-killed-dead-helicopter-crash-in-calabasas/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LOL
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    LeBron just passed him on the scoring list last night, I smell a conspiracy.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fuck. :(
    Technologist victim of incest
    First I heard 3 aboard the helicopter, now they’re saying they’ve confirmed 5 on the helicopter, and no one survived.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Crazy..watching it right now. His wife was not with him yet I think they said his child was. A baby?. Really sad.
    Now they're saying all 4 of his daughters , one a new born. So sad. The poor Mom.
    If you are an important person why the fuck would ever fly in a helicopter or get in a hot tub. Those are the most common ways the government hit squads take people out.

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    If we would have just banned helicopters these people would still be alive.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    God dammit now whose name am I supposed to shout when I throw a wad of paper into the trash can?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The way I look at it, if you're stupid enough to fly on anything these days, you deserve everything you get.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The way I look at it, if you're stupid enough to fly on anything these days, you deserve everything you get.

Odds are WAY WAY WAY higher of dying on the ground, on a bike, in a car, motorcycle, etc..
    Originally posted by mmQ Odds are WAY WAY WAY higher of dying on the ground, on a bike, in a car, motorcycle, etc..

I think helicopters are less safe than commercial airplanes though. I wouldn’t get in one
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by mmQ Odds are WAY WAY WAY higher of dying on the ground, on a bike, in a car, motorcycle, etc..

Not helicopters, helicopters are very dangerous - about 100x more dangerous than traveling by car.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2011/06/are-helicopters-safer-than-cars.html
    Flying is still safer than driving. This story would of broke on Fox or CNN even if it wasn't Koby .
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    One useless yap watching them burn to death..

Fifty useless yaps watching them burn to death..

But teh danger, though!!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Not helicopters, helicopters are very dangerous - about 100x more dangerous than traveling by car.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2011/06/are-helicopters-safer-than-cars.html

Well. Anytime something falls out of the sky usually shows up in the news. 10 times more dangerous yet there are a million times the cars.
    Originally posted by Fox God dammit now whose name am I supposed to shout when I throw a wad of paper into the trash can?

Stephan Curry

Small aircrafts and hot tubs are the leading cause of death for politically important people.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Stephan Curry

Doesn’t have the same ring to it. Maybe I can still use his name as long as I subsequently pour some drank out for the dead homey
Jump to Top