User Controls

Anyone post

ZIGGY Houston
    On other forums?
    Link them for me
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    and if i refuse to tell..link you with such thing|s)? than what will happen to me?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    www.politicalforum.com

Don't go there, I keep forgetting it's not a free for all like here and I got banned a few times.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The Vespiary - real chemistry
    reddit
    iceposeidon.com / forum
    spending all spending all my time so loving you 4ever
    I got banned from niggermania
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    got banned from dh a few hundred times. many horror forums too...i had a nasty habit of stalking and running the females(yes females)off of them but they usually were friends with adm..there so i got banned pretty quickly. a few wrestling forums...usually shitposting but i did post some good quality shit there as well. kiwi farms and enclyopedia dramatica

don't really post much these days though..lost in interest in many of the forums i used to go to. plus i was on twitter for awhile and that took a lot of my free time

fubar.com is not a forum but i was catfishing there a good long time...but not as challenging or fun anymore

so i guess this site is where i post most often and thats not very often
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Faggot.
    Stalking women on the internet is a good time. That's how I ended up with HTS :)
    ZIGGY Houston
    I may be a faggot but what's up
    stalking is a lot of fun..

especially the sex workers on twitter. they bitch about not making enough money ad nauseaum but get free nudes...and get lots of pi when they are fucked up on some shit..
    ZIGGY Houston
    Originally posted by Erekshun www.politicalforum.com

Don't go there, I keep forgetting it's not a free for all like here and I got banned a few times.

Why did you give me said forum followed up by dont go there you bitch ass liberal fag?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Peskytravels.com
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Octavian Peskytravels.com

Lol
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    https://bastardfactory.net
    ^ that site was interesting at one time the first time around like 8-9 yrs ago. been shit every since it 2.0'd(came back)
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i used to post on quake3world as strangler as well as bullshido.com as strangler.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ZIGGY On other forums?
    Link them for me

redspinoff.net

is that really you, FYR?
    ZIGGY Houston
    Yes
Jump to Top