User Controls

jedis in our machines

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Now that I've thoroughly sobered up, I figured that I'd make a thread that goes over our hardware in our machines, and bridge it to a political sect that a lot of us ascribe to- regardless of how we believe politically, most can agree we hate jedis for one reason or another.

Intel. Its the biggest dog in the pack when it comes to making processors. Most people love them and want to stick one in their computer if they could afford to. Desktops and top tops are advertised "Intel Inside" as a marketing tool. But they are an Israeli company. How do you all feel about this? I don't know a lot about either side of the discussion (I wanna learn and hear opinions), but I'd assume that jedis are involved in more than processors too, Intel is just the easiest to spot.

Do you compromise your beliefs to use the top of the line components (or would you) in you machine? On the techy side of the argument- how does ADM compare? Why has intel risen to the top of the pack (other than their jedi agenda)?

Please discuss and enlighten me. I'm interested in Sophie entering the discussion.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    My last three machines were completely free so even though they've got old parts in them I figure I out jedied the jedis with these.
    The kikes probably own a lot more than we know(and we know they own a lot) so I don't really mind either way, there's always gonna be something that they've got their noses in, if not the parts the OS, if not the OS the internet provider or the power provider, if you can really not get any of that then probably your bank.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I am currently running an AMD CPU and GPU. It was a case of most bang for my buck at the time. I am currently also not boycotting the jedis so as long as they deliver a good product for a good price i am happy to shovel a few shekels their way.
    I am currently running an AMD CPU and GPU. It was a case of most bang for my buck at the time.

Same
    cops in your computer
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    since when is intel an israeli company?
    just did a quick search, the israeli 'government' paid intel to expand (manufacturing) operations in israel, but they have plants in 60+ countries
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the judaica are the most underhanded, sneaky, and untrustworthy parasites to ever infest this planet. it is a virtual guarantee that there is some nefarious 'special ingredient' in every product they have their over developed noses stuck into. im not talking about simple things, i mean sophisticated items such as export armaments, complex machinery, etc. i dont know what the exact 'special ingredient' it is, but based on their inability to behave honestly, it is a guarantee. ever heard of 'engineered obsolescence?' yea. juden invention.

on a technically related note...the company that produces those epi-pens that has been in the news lately was a takeover target for a juden pharmaceutical company. without getting into technical/financial details...the juden are bringing forth their best tricks and sneaks to get a hold of a majority-stake of that company.
    just did a quick search, the israeli 'government' paid intel to expand (manufacturing) operations in israel, but they have plants in 60+ countries

Intel is not a "jedi" or "israeli" company but because of its vast success and foothold in the market they want a piece. Ill bet you dollars and sense that the israeli arm of intel is quickly looking to export their managers to international offices. I would also put a penny on israel letting intel do some r&d or something that you couldnt do in the US or europe but also couldnt do outside of a US backed state.
    well yeah, they infest anything that's profitable or potentially powerful. saying intel's an israeli company is bizarre though
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Point js fuck jedissss
    yew better watch our yew filthy jwe!
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    Every intel cpu made after 2013 is a full jedi\NSA botnet. More or less the same applies to AMD.
    For instance, there's the intel management engine that has been introduced back then in 2006 and can be used as a low-level persistent backdoor. It can go as far as to remotely powering the system via wake-on-lan. The only way I'm aware of to get rid of it and all the binary blobs of intel cpu is to replace the BIOS with libreboot. Unfortunately, after 2013 all intel cpu come with the intel boot guard, which is an intel management engine application that prevents to port libreboot on those cpu. Basically, they force you to get cucked.
    Then, there's the system management mode, which has been targeted by NSA malwares more than a couple of times - the most famous one is with the DEITYBOUNCE operation-.
    There are many doubts around the RdRand too - the intel random number generator-, because, given its black box nature and the well-known NSA efforts to weaken encryption by planting hardware backdoors, it's speculated that it could allow the use of a sort of "mathematical backdoor" that could help the NSA to predict an apparently secure stream cipher.
Jump to Top