User Controls

For years, I have felt sorry for myself, And have expected girl friends and family to try to do everything for me and help straighten out my life...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, But I realize that everyone has problems,and obstacles to overcome, and that my life won't get any better until I start making it better myself. However, It's tough breaking out of my comfort zone. I'm used to being a loser living on the fringes. Its all i know anymore.👍☹
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    🍼
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein 🍼

🤭
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Hush lil fatty don’t you cry..
    Candy’s gonna wipe the tears from your crossed eyes 🍼
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    You should do like Tachosamoza from Totse/Zoklet did, and meet old lonely rich white women and milk them for cash.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You should do like Tachosamoza from Totse/Zoklet did, and meet old lonely rich white women and milk them for cash.

Sage advice...those angry 58yr old real estate women are desperate for cock and companionship and will pay out the nose for a 42yr old toy boy.
    go fuck niggers.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Easy to fall into a rut. Hopefully you'll just get up and say, "enough is enough", then make the change.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Op is doing usual Narcissistic move of looking for sympathy after being a complete asshole on purpose for no reason ..😏
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country …meet old lonely rich white women and milk them for cash.

And there's cougars right here to milk!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Arent you a democrat if i remember, op?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by CandyRein Op is doing usual Narcissistic move of looking for sympathy after being a complete asshole on purpose for no reason ..😏

lol what did he do this time

I'd support anyone trying to improve themselves in a situation like this though
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Op is playing the victim now...he was just fine when he was trolling ..making Candyrein threads until Candy tore his ass a new one ..

Now he’s somber tryna get his life together fuq off lol😏

I mean yeah op.. it’s gonna get better .. 🌹
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    Originally posted by CandyRein Op is playing the victim now…he was just fine when he was trolling ..making Candyrein threads until Candy tore his ass a new one ..

Now he’s somber tryna get his life together fuq off lol😏

I mean yeah op.. it’s gonna get better .. 🌹

Why don't you get a life instead of following people around on the forum?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You’re literally following me around right now and always fam bro llol

Are you jelli he didn’t make a thread about you not posting..
    Well, maybe because you’re always here :/
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    Originally posted by CandyRein Well, maybe because you’re always here :/

Nah I don't think I am. I just woke up from a nap and see you getting triggered by wellhung the entire time I was sleeping. lolololol why don't you just fuck him already? don't you guys live close? Make it happen.

Instead of fake online stalker relationships like RisiR maybe you can actually git yo fat black ass out the door and meet you a nice man!, What do you tell your mama when she asks if you been on any dates lately?

You gotta put yourself out there girl! *slaps you on the ass for encouragement* go get em tiger!
    CandyRein Black Hole

Da fuq llol
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    shut up candyrein, mattchew made an honest, introspective thread and you DH loserpoasted all over it out of triggered butthurt
    Octavian motherfucker
    Another serious thread DH'd.

CandyRein Black Hole
    Sudo.. fuq off

No one wants or needs Matt’s threads about them

If you’d like to trade places and get literally pages of threads about you tell Matt to focus on you from now on plz and thx :)
Jump to Top