User Controls

My cell phone doesn't have an emergency call option upon start up

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That's fucked up and I'm gonna sue them somehow. What if I lost both of my arms in a combining accident and had to use my feet to try and call 911 on my phone?

Back in the day, you could do that more easily with a corded or cordless landline. If it happens to me now, I will die.

I gotta figure out a good way to have an emergency but not be able to use my cell phone to call it in, but I dont want to rip my own arms off in order to make it happen.
    I hope you don't have finger print lock on it.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    You don’t need an emergency phone
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You must be in Britain then, eh?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I hope you don't have finger print lock on it.

I don't.

Originally posted by Cly You don’t need an emergency phone

I do too.

Originally posted by -SpectraL You must be in Britain then, eh?

Yes.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by mmQ Yes.

Yeah, Britain is one of the few places where the ISPs are not required by law to provide emergency service call access to their networks. Sad. They don't even care about their own people. They're making billions, just shoveling in the cash, but they won't spend a cent on people's safety.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What is your stance on abortion?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What is your stance on abortion?
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Only big wig bankers had those hand carry Motorola-shoe box size phones in the 80s

Back then if you had an emergency you would just tell the first person walking past you to get help. they could run into a building or even a payphone if nearby. I mean they had Payphones at one time didn't they?

obviously you're gonna need to find a payphone and have lots of quarters or find a old bbs text file telling you how to blow a tone into the phone and then take your foot and tap it on the hang up thingy that makes clickity sounds. this might bring on an operator or someone random and you can scream "Help, I have no arms just feet to call you. I need halp" and they would go "Good for you, you didn't need anyones help with this handicap of yours. and hang up
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Only big wig bankers had those hand carry Motorola-shoe box size phones in the 80s

Back then if you had an emergency you would just tell the first person walking past you to get help. they could run into a building or even a payphone if nearby. I mean they had Payphones at one time didn't they?

obviously you're gonna need to find a payphone and have lots of quarters or find a old bbs text file telling you how to blow a tone into the phone and then take your foot and tap it on the hang up thingy that makes clickity sounds. this might bring on an operator or someone random and you can scream "Help, I have no arms just feet to call you. I need halp" and they would go "Good for you, you didn't need anyones help with this handicap of yours. and hang up

What?

My hypothetical emergency happens in the middle of nowhere. It's about using your cell phone with your feet. I'm saying its harder.

If you wanna prove me wrong, time yourself pretending to cjop your own arms off and then dial 911 on your cell phone ok only using yo8r feet
    Thanks.?
    nose

Mmkay?? -_-
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World nose

Mmkay?? -_-

What?
    Originally posted by mmQ What?

USE YOUR FUCKING NOSE!

Can't I be anymore humble about this?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World USE YOUR FUCKING NOSE!

Can't I be anymore humble about this?

Oh .

Nose

Try dialing 911 with your nosee.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    7youre mean.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I made this thread when I 2as sober it reminded me of a guy

When I was like 9 there was this big story about this guy who literally got his arms chopped off and dialed 911 with his feet .

Ahahahaha.

.ahahahaahahahaahahaa
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Anyway is there a better DEATHCORE clip since 2017 of the kid watching his dad get beheaded and then getting his heart ripped alive himself?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No is the answer.

Best clip of the 2010s decade. It has to be.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Best clip of the 2000s was 3 guys 1 hammer.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    And I Can HaZ Chedzburgur?
Jump to Top