User Controls

ATTN: Actro, dietpiano, and sploo

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You didnt all kill yourselves/die in the last week of 2019. One of you come forward. The odds on the trifecta are like 1,000,000 / 1.
    they were all the same person
    Octavian motherfucker
    They're smoking fat blunts and bundying large in Totse Mansion with Malice now, (Peace be upon them).
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Octavian They're smoking fat blunts and bundying large in Totse Mansion with Malice now, (Peace be upon them).

1, MAAAAYBE 2 of them. Possibly zero.
    Lol dietpiano dies and nobody even notices
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I had noticed he tstm'd. Maybe that was his new years deal.
    His pupils are probably going all wonky again
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He needs to tell me that. Mine are going all wonky right now too.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I believe Diet Piano is ok. Can’t say for sure. He emailed me the day he TSTM’d. He thought I was mad at him, and I replied letting him know that I was not upset with him at all. Next thing ya know, he TSTM’d.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    DP's fine
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I don't know why he TSTM'd. DP is still alive at least.

I think Sploo dying kinda hit some of us a little hard. I know I feel bad over it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I don't know why he TSTM'd. DP is still alive at least.

I think Sploo dying kinda hit some of us a little hard. I know I feel bad over it.

Yeah I'd miss sploo but he didn't keep relentlessly saying I should kill myself and I'm too dumb for his own test. I wonder how he and actro pulled it off and why
    Originally posted by Technologist I believe Diet Piano is ok. Can’t say for sure. He emailed me the day he TSTM’d. He thought I was mad at him, and I replied letting him know that I was not upset with him at all. Next thing ya know, he TSTM’d.

What's tstmd? And why would he care that you were mad at him? You're a shit head
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby What's tstmd? And why would he care that you were mad at him? You're a shit head

When you suicide your account and become the something something man
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra DP's fine

what a shame. He was my good luck sacrifice for the year
    Originally posted by Daily When you suicide your account and become the something something man

oh okay then why is everyone bitching? seems kinda weird. LETS ALL JOIN THE SUICIDIE CLUB!

Ghost Black Hole
    okay lets all kill ourselves at the Chichen Itza and carve TOTSE and NIGGAS IN SPACE into our arms and thighs

iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    and just how do you know any of these are really dead?
    did you get ahold of parents or read an obituary?
    Ghost Black Hole
    as the days go by the chances of people just being in jail, mental hospital or rehab is less and less.

And yes we have been talking to Sploo's dad and sending him posts he made and stuff which really fucking sucks and is one of the worst things i've ever had to do in my life
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    this is the confirmed list of suicides in michigan during new years.

B
    Thomas Lynn Bradford
    Frank E. Butler
    D
    Ethel du Pont
    F
    William H. Frankhauser
    Benny Frey
    H
    Alice Herz
    K
    Andrew Kehoe