User Controls

She has a Franken-vagina

RottenRobert African Astronaut

"When I was 2 years old, I went up to my mom and asked her, 'When is the good fairy going to come with her magic wand and change my penis into a vagina?'" Jazz Jennings, 18, told ABC News' "Nightline" co-anchor Juju Chang.

In many ways, her journey has all led up to this moment. For Jazz, her gender confirmation surgery is what she says is "the final step of transitioning."

"They’re using the tissue I have, the peritoneum, and also, they may take a skin graft as well. I say it's going to be like a patchwork vagina, Franken-vagina," she said laughing. "So yeah, as long as it's functional, that's all that matters."

She added, "And I want it to look somewhat pretty, just 'cause it's my body."

"There was just an unfortunate event and setback where things did come apart, and there was a complication," Jazz said. "I had to come back in for another procedure, but it was just all part of the journey. The good thing though is that it was only cosmetic and external so it wasn’t too dramatic."

Jazz hopes her surgery will help pave the way for the next generation of trans girls seeking to have the same surgery. With the surgery behind her and now in her senior year of high school, Jazz's future is coming into focus for her, including what she wants to do after college.

PS To me this is really fucked up!!!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    45%
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    6/10 would bang
    shes pretty tho.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    very brave
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    she suffers from a mental disorder, which means, to be with her is to be with someone literally insane:

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder ...
    www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/...
    Jun 02, 2015 · (Photo: Johns Hopkins Medicine) (CNSNews.com) -- Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote ...
    ^
    john hopkins is one of the most revered institutions worldwide!!
    that didn't scare me one bit
    don't care, a fact is a fact whether you remain in denial or not!!
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Rimmer would do her!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah she's a cute trap but the lack of penis is a deal breaker for me

cigreting Dark Matter
    now it can marry a guy and financially rape him in the divorce
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    and drink his gamergirl piss
    Gender CONFIRMATION surgery?? Fucking lol

"Yep, that's a willy, NEXT"
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by RottenRobert

"When I was 2 years old, I went up to my mom and asked her, 'When is the good fairy going to come with her magic wand and change my penis into a vagina?'" Jazz Jennings, 18, told ABC News' "Nightline" co-anchor Juju Chang.

In many ways, her journey has all led up to this moment. For Jazz, her gender confirmation surgery is what she says is "the final step of transitioning."

"They’re using the tissue I have, the peritoneum, and also, they may take a skin graft as well. I say it's going to be like a patchwork vagina, Franken-vagina," she said laughing. "So yeah, as long as it's functional, that's all that matters."

She added, "And I want it to look somewhat pretty, just 'cause it's my body."

"There was just an unfortunate event and setback where things did come apart, and there was a complication," Jazz said. "I had to come back in for another procedure, but it was just all part of the journey. The good thing though is that it was only cosmetic and external so it wasn’t too dramatic."

Jazz hopes her surgery will help pave the way for the next generation of trans girls seeking to have the same surgery. With the surgery behind her and now in her senior year of high school, Jazz's future is coming into focus for her, including what she wants to do after college.

PS To me this is really fucked up!!!

No
    it's still a biological male if it has a hole or not. that means, another male has every right to beat the living shit out of it. i would love to volunteer for that!!

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder ...
    www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/...
    Jun 02, 2015 · (Photo: Johns Hopkins Medicine) (CNSNews.com) -- Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote ...
    ^
    john hopkins is one of the most revered institutions worldwide!!
    i would love to see if i could punch the insanity out of that disturbed mind!!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 i would love to see if i could punch the insanity out of that disturbed mind!!

You need an extreme beat down.
    Punch or tongue punch?
    Originally posted by 🐿 You need an extreme beat down.

don't worry, there is no one capable of doing it!!
    i've had 50 years of experiencing to see if i could find anyone meaner than me and have failed!!
    there is hope though, in 10 years i will be 60
Jump to Top