User Controls

the sploo family should sue imodium

more like johnson and kill john aka sploo

https://niggasin.space/thread/48779
    https://niggasin.space/thread/41171

Originally posted by 1993 Am I going to die?

Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 the otc anti-diarrheal medicine. normal dose is 2mg. 144mg is 5$ at the dollar tree. its an opioid that doesnt usually cross the blood brain barrier but it can be "forced" in. i use black pepper as a potentiator and nexium when i can get it. ive had about 10 experiences with it, ranging from it hardly doing anything to getting really high from it. i wish more people knew about this drug

i hope they feel good about their christmas bonuses they got this year making otc drugs for teens

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, more litigation in place of personal responsibility is exactly what we need
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    if they are gonna sell drugs they should not be in such shitty formulations thats what kills us roys

im gonna eat 40 boxes of CCC's in protest of big pharma ill show them
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    that sploo person appears to have ignorant and clueless parents. i don't care what your level of autistic behaviors are, his parents could have created boundaries and structures to help that kid. instead, like the many parents with a child similar, they get embarrassed or become in denial. i have no idea if these threads mean he is actually deceased in real life or from this site, but there were ways to control that boy, and his parents simply failed.
    big pharma money$$$$$$$$$$ MY FRIEND DRANK HIMSELF TO DEATH ON YOUR CRAPPY COUGH SYRUP BANG BANG BANG

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Living vicariously through sploo.
    our spiritual leader
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood our spiritual leader

*my
    plurals bitch
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood plurals bitch

Long hair dont care
    ill rape you
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    He couldn't afford the name brand Immodium, he bought the generic dollar store shit. Dont blame the brand.
    Don't hate the brand hate the FORMULATION

let's all hospitalize ourselves with Imodium and start a class action lawsuit so they are allowed to sell it in high dose formulations for recovering heroin addicts
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    its a good thing the fda reduced the max pills per bottle to 48

savin' lives fam
    If he used krat.om like a regular wannabe opiate addict this never would have happened.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 that sploo person appears to have ignorant and clueless parents. i don't care what your level of autistic behaviors are, his parents could have created boundaries and structures to help that kid. instead, like the many parents with a child similar, they get embarrassed or become in denial. i have no idea if these threads mean he is actually deceased in real life or from this site, but there were ways to control that boy, and his parents simply failed.

Sploo is/was not "create structure and boundaries and he'll thrive" autistic, sploo is/was "tolerate his shenanigans and hope for the best or kick him out and let him die on the street" autistic. Which is to say, probably not autistic but actually oppositional defiant leading into an adulthood characterized by disorganized sociopathy.
    Kraton is gay though
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The imodium family should sue sploo.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by HTS Sploo is/was not "create structure and boundaries and he'll thrive" autistic, sploo is/was "tolerate his shenanigans and hope for the best or kick him out and let him die on the street" autistic. Which is to say, probably not autistic but actually oppositional defiant leading into an adulthood characterized by disorganized sociopathy.

he might have snapped out of it a little bit had he been forced to go into a college dorm room with another kid
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Kraton is gay though

And taken 70 diarrhea pills from Dollar Tree to MAYBE catch a shitty buzz isn't?
Jump to Top