User Controls

anyone here ever eat a fuckload of immodium to get high

the otc anti-diarrheal medicine. normal dose is 2mg. 144mg is 5$ at the dollar tree. its an opioid that doesnt usually cross the blood brain barrier but it can be "forced" in. i use black pepper as a potentiator and nexium when i can get it. ive had about 10 experiences with it, ranging from it hardly doing anything to getting really high from it. i wish more people knew about this drug
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol i did it once before my probation meeting, it works but i would nt ever do it again.. i used it mostly to stave of wd's

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

mr. noddy is mr. happy
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š the otc anti-diarrheal medicine. normal dose is 2mg. 144mg is 5$ at the dollar tree. its an opioid that doesnt usually cross the blood brain barrier but it can be "forced" in. i use black pepper as a potentiator and nexium when i can get it. ive had about 10 experiences with it, ranging from it hardly doing anything to getting really high from it. i wish more people knew about this drug

Sounds pretty expensive for a shitty opioid
    10mg of oxycodone is 10$. this is a better deal, at least when it works it is, seems a bit hit or miss. also it lasts 2-3 days

i purposely avoid falling into the trap of buying heroin, so everything else is pretty expensive by comparison except fentyspice
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š 10mg of oxycodone is 10$. this is a better deal, at least when it works it is, seems a bit hit or miss. also it lasts 2-3 days

i purposely avoid falling into the trap of buying heroin, so everything else is pretty expensive by comparison except fentyspice

We just want you to be happy and high, youngster. Enjoy.πŸ‘
    yeah dawg, opi pills are simply too expensive for what they are. They're kinda the best thing out there in many ways but it's not worth half a days work money for a 5 hour high..
    I tried it a couple times. Got nothing but sedation (and not the good kind) if anything at all
    Shrooms Houston
    he’s starting to find is trueself that’s dope
    scratching my skin raw currently
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    The funny thing about loperamide (immodium) is that it is an INCREDIBLY potent opioid (think fentanyl levels), but the problem is that it won't pass the BBB (blood brain barrier).

It's like a tragic tease to any opiate lover.

I remember a time when I was researching the logistics of (DIY) surgically affixing my own cannula directly into my cranial cavity for a constant loperamide drip.,.

I haven't done any opiates in years, but there was a time.,. Oh boy, there was a time.,.
    Originally posted by gadzooks The funny thing about loperamide (immodium) is that it is an INCREDIBLY potent opioid (think fentanyl levels), but the problem is that it won't pass the BBB (blood brain barrier).

I remember a time when I was researching the logistics of (DIY) surgically affixing my own cannula directly into my cranial cavity for a constant loperamide drip.,.

I haven't done any opiates in years, but there was a time.,. Oh boy, there was a time.,.

if it doesn't pass the bbb how does it get you high?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if it doesn't pass the bbb how does it get you high?

It doesn't. That's the whole conundrum.

If you can somehow get it directly into your brain (like.,. Via a hole in the top of your skull.,. Not even remotely practical in the real world).,. Then you're all set (in theory at least).

But in the real world, immodium will do nothing but constipate.
    Originally posted by GGG Sounds pretty expensive for a shitty opioid

nno not what it means no noot noot
    Originally posted by gadzooks It doesn't. That's the whole conundrum.

If you can somehow get it directly into your brain (like.,. Via a hole in the top of your skull.,. Not even remotely practical in the real world).,. Then you're all set (in theory at least).

Some bees or whatever the fuck they called themselves on the hive supposedly figured out some way of coating it in polysorbate-80 and shooting it with mannitol that supposedly got you high

Originally posted by gadzooks The funny thing about loperamide (immodium) is that it is an INCREDIBLY potent opioid (think fentanyl levels), but the problem is that it won't pass the BBB (blood brain barrier).

Around the potency of demerol iirc
    Originally posted by gadzooks It doesn't. That's the whole conundrum.

it does cross the blood brain barrier. the bio-availability of loperamide is 0.3%, only a percent of that 0.3% is able to make it past the BBB, and then p-glycoprotein in the brain pushes it back out, so you end up with very minute quantities able to stay in the brain, but since once in the brain it has around the potency of fentanyl, that is not a huge issue, as long as you take like 200mg+, and use p-glycoprotein inhibitors/ cyp3a liver enzyme inducers. im scratching my skin off rn and was almost nodding for 20 minutes so it definitely works, but i dont really consider it to be a worthwhile buzz

i've also heard of someone injecting mannitol, which opens the BBB for a 10 minute time frame, and then injecting lope, and having it hit with a full effect
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by JΟ…icebox Some bees or whatever the fuck they called themselves on the hive supposedly figured out some way of coating it in polysorbate-80 and shooting it with mannitol that supposedly got you high

the polysorbate 80 and mannitol method are separate i'm pretty sure. both would make it readily pass the BBB so you only need to do one or the other

i would think the polysorbate 80 method is far more difficult since it has to form a molecular bond with the loperamide, not just mixing them together
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Once you get to the level of dosage that you start to feel it properly the histaminergic effects kind of ruin it for me. 60mg is a good maintenance dose if you're trying to curb mild opiate withdrawal. The half life is ridiculous, if i take anything over 100mg i'll feel 'off' for three days.
    But how do extraxt loperamide from the pills? Sounds pretty pointless unless you figure that one out..
Jump to Top