User Controls

I made sploo kill himself

lol rip buddy
    1993 Houston
    here is proof ;3c
    1993 Houston
    i am now a plural absorbed by the FRACTAl,,, BUNDY BUNDY BUNDY OEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOE
    Technologist victim of incest
    Sorry Scron,
    Not believable enough. If you had money for those drugs, you certainly wouldn’t send them to someone else, they’d be all yours.😁

Nice try though.

I will say he is taking his life in his own hands with that Imodium shit. Major heart destruction.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Immodium doesnt give you a buzz unless you're in withdrawal
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist Not believable enough. If you had money for those drugs, you certainly wouldn’t send them to someone else, they’d be all yours.😁

Elementary Thugonomics
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Sorry Scron,
    Not believable enough.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Picturing someone too broke and addictively depraved to give away a couple boxes of Imodium is pretty funny, and pretty sad. 😆☹
    the autopsy report should be out soon
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

whats the point of redacting your timezone and then leave the big clock unmolested ?
    lots of thc
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietPiano Immodium doesnt give you a buzz unless you're in withdrawal

Hey eighthwit, youre doing it fucking wrong. P glycoprotein inhibiors or bust. Or take a shitton. Ive taken 48 a few hrs ago im buxxing pretty chill rn

don't guilt yourself about gay
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He really died, didnt he ?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

are those your videos
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by cigreting are those your videos

That's Shamby, m8...
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    You people all look like jews
    anyway john overdosed on immodiums it sounds like

Dont know how he got the funds

Sounds like a horrible way to go but he bundyd for anaesth im sure

Dollar tree people shoulda stopped him.. nobody can not be up to trouble buying that many boxes of diarrhea pills all at once. How the fuck do they even have dollar trees in nyc?

Rip and pour a 4oz delsym out for a nig

Not a time to be joking much but anyway, yeah hes a bro and its a shame it had to go this way
    Technologist victim of incest
    We don’t know this for sure! Why do you all jump the gun on these suicides? He posted this AM.
Jump to Top