User Controls

Hey Technologist and Candy Reign

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    What is your opinion of this one. Can you do similar stuff?

https://www.xvideos.com/video6691131/rough_fuck_in_toilet
    hawt
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    any man who has either a woman, another man, or even an animal get near his asshole is a definite cock sucking faggot!!

and needs to be put to death ASAP!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Shitty video?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 any man who has either a woman, another man, or even an animal get near his asshole is a definite cock sucking faggot!!

🏳️‍🌈
    i didnt click the video i just assume its hot
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country 🏳️‍🌈

lol, just to be a dick one day, i asked a guy after he exited his vehicle about this same sticker on the back of his car. i said, hey, what the hell does that even mean? he did his best to ignore me. but he found it most difficult as i walked the same pace with him and continued with, "does that mean you are mentally disturbed, or you are insane, or that as a human male you deserve to fucking die?

he took off running into costco hahahahahahahahaha

i never did get my answer either...that kind of pissed me off!!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 any man who has either a woman, another man, or even an animal get near his asshole is a definite cock sucking faggot!!

Why you o b s e s s e d with what goes on with another man's asshole?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Why you o b s e s s e d with what goes on with another man's asshole?

i think you are insane!!

if you research, which i doubt any of you retards comprehend that concept!! you will discover how great Ancient Societies dealt with those who were insane. in most cases, they'd create a hunting party, with the insane involved, get near a mountain range, and just all turn on the insane and toss that piece of shit over to their death.

i am pushing so begin eliminating you insane pieces of shit.

in real life, you need a petition of 3,000 signatures. i have 3 times that total i will be trying to get passed into the next election :)

it's the "kill all democrats" bill!!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 lol, just to be a dick one day, i asked a guy after he exited his vehicle about this same sticker on the back of his car. i said, hey, what the hell does that even mean? he did his best to ignore me. but he found it most difficult as i walked the same pace with him and continued with, "does that mean you are mentally disturbed, or you are insane, or that as a human male you deserve to fucking die?

i never did get my answer either…that kind of pissed me off!!

You should have pranked that stupid faggot by sucking his dick. Then when he came kissed him with right on the mouth with your semen filled mouth and being all like "haha you dumb fag, I'm not even gay! You've been had!"
    triggered by rainbow flags.. boomers folx!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    sounds like some woman fingered his asshole while suckin him off and he, being the uneducated cunt he is got off really good and thought he better not let that happen again for fear of liking the anal attention and becoming a full blown cocksucking faggot
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You should have pranked that stupid faggot by sucking his dick. Then when he came kissed him with right on the mouth with your semen filled mouth and being all like "haha you dumb fag, I'm not even gay! You've been had!"

i am 6'2, 255, and look like a fucking mack semi truck!!
    just asking you faggots what your sticker means is way more than enough satisfaction when you scared bitches think you're gonna die and take off into i must escape run mode hahahahahahahahaha
    i would say its scratch and sniff when when you bent over to inspect it slam your head on the bumper and kick your teeth in while your crying on the ground you little bitch
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 lol, just to be a dick one day, i asked a guy after he exited his vehicle about this same sticker on the back of his car. i said, hey, what the hell does that even mean? he did his best to ignore me. but he found it most difficult as i walked the same pace with him and continued with, "does that mean you are mentally disturbed, or you are insane, or that as a human male you deserve to fucking die?

i never did get my answer either…that kind of pissed me off!!

I'll take shit that never happened for $500.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 i am 6'2, 255, and look like a fucking mack semi truck!!
    just asking you faggots what your sticker means is way more than enough satisfaction when you scared bitches think you're gonna die and take off into i must escape run mode hahahahahahahahaha

U fat as fuck
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Why you o b s e s s e d with what goes on with another man's asshole?

I see it as being the other way around; the dude with the sticker is the one who bases his whole life around what he does with his asshole, to the point where he even mentions it to hundreds of people in traffic with a bumper sticker.

I'm sure not everyone wants to know, but sticker dude insists on telling everyone anyway.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 it's the "kill all democrats" bill!!

But...I thought you loved me?
    Originally posted by Solstice I'll take shit that never happened for $500.

you're definitely not from DH, or you would have a clue!!
    Originally posted by stl1 But…I thought you loved me?

you're my favorite democrat!!
Jump to Top