User Controls

I'm gonna become a force ghost when I die, for realz.

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I totally figured out how to become a force ghost when I die and am totally gonna become one, you just gotta imagine yourself dissolving into the universe at the moment you die and its like mind over matter you just become one with the universe. I'm gonna do it now when I die and live as the universe forever its gonna be so cool.

Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Narc I totally figured out how to become a force ghost when I die and am totally gonna become one, you just gotta imagine yourself dissolving into the universe at the moment you die and its like mind over matter you just become one with the universe. I'm gonna do it now when I die and live as the universe forever its gonna be so cool.

I don't think you get to choose yet *Happy Encounters with One* if it works

I had this lady friend back in the 1980s trying to teach me TM (Transcendental Meditation) and I floated out of my body and didn't like it and never wanted to try it again.

Afraid I wouldn't come back.
    It was part of a *remote view* thing. I was trying to designate into Motha-Russia. though I was trying to trac a women's locker room.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World I don't think you get to choose yet *Happy Encounters with One* if it works

I had this lady friend back in the 1980s trying to teach me TM (Transcendental Meditation) and I floated out of my body and didn't like it and never wanted to try it again.

Afraid I wouldn't come back.
    It was part of a *remote view* thing. I was trying to designate into Motha-Russia. though I was trying to trac a women's locker room.

No fuck you, I'm gonna become a force ghost and you can't fucking stop me so fuck you you mothers cunt, alright?

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    calm down folks
    Originally posted by Narc No fuck you, I'm gonna become a force ghost and you can't fucking stop me so fuck you you mothers cunt, alright?

Whoa, little sparky. calm for a moment. no wonder you lost all your hair. stress man.

I said that it probably doesn't work that way (that you get to decide) but then again.. they say what ever age you die at, and you're undead in the afterlife (which is temporary-- Purgatory) is what you will stay. So yeah.. maybe if you time it right, this is what you will become until the next cycle of heaven and earth and a new big bang.

It's OK pumpkin.. I know we told you that you could be anything you put your mind to. but that was on Mother-Gaia

You're gonna have to double powerup on this one.
    Originally posted by tyrone only stupid white people believe in such nonsense

Fucking worse alt ever.

you look like a live-action version of Fat Albert BTW

I'll do whatever the fuck I want and I want to be a force ghost so fuck y'all.

Yeah, a motherfuckin force ghost, WHOOrHOo

Originally posted by tyrone only stupid white people believe in such nonsense

Shamone muffafukka

ya dig??

Originally posted by Narc ya dig??

So when you die you float off into the universe?

so you mean become this guy?

you dun no nuttin

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    this is a hardcore thread
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Will you appear to me in Force Ghost form if i ever need sage advice on how to brew a pot of heroin cut?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'll bind you to a motel bathroom so you have to spend eternity watching traveling salesmen and tweakers jerk off
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Lel, something sounds extra sad when you put it like that. "Lonely Wank".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rrr African Astronaut
    raping a ghost
    Originally posted by Rrr raping a ghost

Kill a girl, then when her ghost appears rape her body while she watches to humiliate her. If you do that her spirit will become bound to you and she will have to serve you in hell.
    Originally posted by Sophie Will you appear to me in Force Ghost form if i ever need sage advice on how to brew a pot of heroin cut?

Use the force psychoman, or you could just apply citric and heat energy like everybody else.

Jump to Top