User Controls

Niggasinspace Ville

This is niggasinspace ville. The mountain is where the OG niggas live and down below is where the DH people work at the farms and power plant. Truly a glorious society

also there is a downtown area in blue

In the suburbs where the niggas live we have many basketball hoops, schools, a clinic and a giant mansion for the mayor who we need to hold elections for

These are the slums for the date hotel people, i built the church next to them to force convert them to trianglism

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    SC4 was the shit.

I always went bankrupt within a year
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    do they still have godzillas and tornados? I would always purposely make the nuclear reactors meltdown
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I have maxed out the capacity for the wind and oil gas power plants. The slums are developing nicely, they don't seem to mind the industrial area right next to their homes. I gave the DH scum a shitty police station to arrest those niggers but besides that they have no education or healthcare.

population is 12,000. Only room for 100 niggas on the mountain

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    fuckin epic
    real OG neighborhood, who wants to be the mayor

Originally posted by Sudo do they still have godzillas and tornados? I would always purposely make the nuclear reactors meltdown

I might sick them on the DH projects
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood These are the slums for the date hotel people, i built the church next to them to force convert them to trianglism

If you look closely you can see Matthew camped in the woods next to Boss Bebe's house
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    what, no avatars?

just a village with an addition atop the first foothill?
    what kind of sim is that?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 what kind of sim is that?

It's ghosts ai project, he fed all the posts from here into as machine learning model and had it draw up personality profiles to simulate.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country It's ghosts ai project, he fed all the posts from here into as machine learning model and had it draw up personality profiles to simulate.

i could take that and input it into mesh cam and create a physical replication
    its sim city
    the dh people live in the good part of the ghetto. I built them a wariat museum and a skatepark. It's a hot upcomig part of town!

this is the region. if anyone wants to be mayor of a hamlet, suburb, industrial area or whatever just say so. There are still a lot of tiles left for city connections to the main city. You can have neighbors one on each side and there are benefits to having them. you can do deals with your neighbors and connect roads and stuff.

one of these dh people is rich living in the middle of the ghetto. Damn boomers!

i see the sim now due to land is always built over a platform of water. not much terraform but mostly flat with exception to your foothill.
    or maybe the sim you play on is not as formatted as other sim version games.
    mesh?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    This thread reminds me of how pissed I am I can't get Cities to work right.
Jump to Top