User Controls

Hey guys what would you do if

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You were on the number 22 metro in teh bronxe and this guy appeared?

WellHung Black Hole
    I would most certainly fuck a nigger.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    LOL this is old.

there are seats cause no one goes to the Bronx at night but the few that live there.

dun dun dun
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by WellHung I would most certainly fuck a nigger.

No family, no friends.

Ha ha.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Forever Alone.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Probably nothing, but if he were annoying enough, it's not hard to restrain someone when it's 4 against one. Just two hands on your wrist is pretty hard to get out of. I mean, you've all been in a fight before so I'm sure you know this. You don't have to have big forearms like I do in order to restrain someone, although it comes in handy. Iron mind for the win.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian No family, no friends.

Ha ha.

What does it feel like to ruin the opportunity of a lifetime, via your alcoholism?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Probably nothing, but if he were annoying enough, it's not hard to restrain someone when it's 4 against one. Just two hands on your wrist is pretty hard to get out of. I mean, you've all been in a fight before so I'm sure you know this. You don't have to have big forearms like I do in order to restrain someone, although it comes in handy. Iron mind for the win.

It is if that person is a mixed martial artist, u ignorant nigger.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung I would most certainly fuck a nigger.

My dad died 13 years ago today. Show a little respect.

At least fuck 2 niggers.
    Originally posted by WellHung It is if that person is a mixed martial artist, u ignorant nigger.

Huh? You don't have to be a martial artist, and being one isn't going to do a whole lot of good if 4 guys have control of both wrists and your ankles. That was my point.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Huh? You don't have to be a martial artist, and being one isn't going to do a whole lot of good if 4 guys have control of both wrists and your ankles. That was my point.

And a good point it is...Great counterargument. 👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ My dad died 13 years ago today. Show a little respect.

At least fuck 2 niggers.

My condolences for your loss.
    http://www.ironmind.com/product-info/grip-strength-training-tools/captains-of-crush-grippers/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhtjGjNGu5gIVR_7jBx1erwU2EAAYASAAEgIGnvD_BwE

If any of you ever tries to wrestle or grapple with me after realizing you can't out-strike me, I'm going to use my vice-like grip on your puny wrists and break you like a pretzel.
    WellHung Black Hole
    You take gripping seriously.
    Originally posted by WellHung You take gripping seriously.

Yep. I used to make fun of this russian guy who was into bodybuilding because of his poor grip strength in comparison to everything else(he was actually an olympic weightlifter) and eventually, he finally got some of those grippers. Sadly his mom committed suicide. I dunno if he ever actually got into the olympic games. I hope so.

I have a friend with hands like baseball mits, and it was hilarious to watch him attempt to close some of my grippers. He was baffled at how I could have much smaller hands yet such a stronger grip.
    gripping? I thought it was called grappling
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Yep. I used to make fun of this russian guy who was into bodybuilding because of his poor grip strength in comparison to everything else(he was actually an olympic weightlifter) and eventually, he finally got some of those grippers. Sadly his mom committed suicide. I dunno if he ever actually got into the olympic games. I hope so.

I have a friend with hands like baseball mits, and it was hilarious to watch him attempt to close some of my grippers. He was baffled at how I could have much smaller hands yet such a stronger grip.

thats because even though you're a lil dawg, you're all packed into one like a dynamite!
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Yep. I used to make fun of this russian guy who was into bodybuilding because of his poor grip strength in comparison to everything else(he was actually an olympic weightlifter) and eventually, he finally got some of those grippers. Sadly his mom committed suicide. I dunno if he ever actually got into the olympic games. I hope so.

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    That's the kind of opportunity to hit someone consequence free (assuming I knock his phone from his hand) that I dream about on a daily basis
Jump to Top