User Controls

what should i buy my grandmother for her birthday

any ideas? *looks at technologist*
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    buy her a nice dinner and visit her.
    WellHung Black Hole
    A house nigger to make her tea.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Take her to a stupid grandma concert like Elton John or Celine Dion.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    birthday card and carrot cake
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by STER0S birthday card and carrot cake

OP is asking what to GIVE, not what you always expect to receive .
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Take her to the Olive Garden and to a movie afterwards.

then steal her credit card to pay for the entire meal
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Take her to the Olive Garden and to a movie afterwards.

then steal her credit card to pay for the entire meal

How sad of a grandma you must have that youd have to steal her card. Wtf ? In NORMAL worlds we take our grandmas out and they insist on paying and then you just let them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ How sad of a grandma you must have that youd have to steal her card. Wtf ? In NORMAL worlds we take our grandmas out and they insist on paying and then you just let them.

It was just a stupid TOTSE thing to say. I wouldn't do that to MY GRANDMA.

Welcome to TOTSE
    Now called NIS
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World It was just a stupid TOTSE thing to say. I wouldn't do that to MY GRANDMA.

Welcome to TOTSE
    Now called NIS

Man if I knew totse was about taking advantage of grandmas I would've joined so much sooner.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    a will lawyer.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Oh hey OG,
    Well I’ve got some questions for ya. The older folks get, the harder they are to buy for. My Mom is 93, doesn’t get out much, and has everything she’s wanted in 93 years.

Does she live an active life? Is she getting out much? Does she have any hobbies? That’ll give me some ideas.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Cold clock her on the back of the head at the stroke of midnight and yell surprise. Then tell her you were just kidding and present her with an icey hot patch and wish her a happy birthday.
    Spend time with her, take her out to eat, show her a good time (not sexually).
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Spend time with her, take her out to eat, show her a good time (not sexually).

before offing her ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny before offing her ?

My grandmother was a hottie when she was 20, I've seen the pics...she had that 1922 bush.
    Get her some tapioca, bitches love tapioca
    Originally posted by mmQ Man if I knew totse was about taking advantage of grandmas I would've joined so much sooner.

Alot of it was Sardonic. saying mean shit you dont mean. I guess Sardonic is the same as Trolling without intentions to trigger emotions. assuming the other side knows you're making dark humor of something

that's why I'm shocked that White Supremacist existed on Zoklet.. I thought people were just trying to be funny by acting edgy

But the one manifesto that was serious was seen as a John Tutor like follow along then people question it. then it happened.

For Zoklet.. I guess their Manifesto like moment was the user and linked to 4chan may have put a nail in that iteration of closing down.. moving onto other sites.

Zoklet is on a greyout in private messages on Facebook. I guess it's blacklisted. I think you can openly talk about it.. but try sending a message with zoklet.org .. it wont
    Or Zoklet.net

whatever it was
Jump to Top