User Controls

New World Order

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Would you support or reject a new world order / one government ruling the entire world? Whether you support or reject the idea, do you believe it's a real possibility or goal of an elite groups, or is it just a krazy konspircacy theory?

Related video, Venezuela economic collapse:

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    In theory it'd be nice to have largely standardised laws, free movement, minimal conflict etc., but that's not going to happen.

As it stands there more or less is a 'one-world government' ruling by hegemony and by proxy, even though they take little direct control over policy, rather influencing it's direction on a large scale.

As far back as the end of World War 2 (and probably before to a lesser extent, their reach would've been limited by the technology of the day) bankers and multinationals have used the US military (and those of it's 'allies' through organisations like NATO and the UN) to enforce their will around the world.

Back in 1953 Iran meant to audit BP to make sure they were sticking to their oil drilling quotas and paying taxes correctly; they repeatedly refused, leading the Iranian government to nationalise the oil industry and their associated oil wells. The government was undermined and deposed (in what would become a common enough operation to coin the collective name of 'regime-change' operations or 'colour revolutions') via powerful NGOs and transnational organisations seeding dissent, and the then-tense situation was pushed past boiling-point by paramilitary CIA operations. The US replaced the secular government with a fundamentalist ruling family, which is largely why Iran hates and distrusts them to this day.

50 or so 'operations' and they're still going at it, usually attacking any country that wants a fair price for their petrol or gas, or wants to break away from the USD reserve currency (the widespread use of which allows them to manipulate markets pretty much indiscriminately).

They did it to Ukraine to try to break Russia's grip on gas supplies to Europe (among other things), they tried to do it to Syria (even though they've failed so far, the country is still fucked to pieces and going to require outside 'assistance' to rebuild) to sell off it's resources but primarily to force the battered state to build gas transit lines that benefit them, they're almost certainly behind the current problems in Brazil in an attempt to disrupt the foundation of the BRICS bank... It's also about the only reason that makes sense behind the uncontrolled collapse of Iraq and Libya - both, shortly before their demise had taken concrete steps to transition from trading oil in USD to their own gold-backed currency.

Do you know anything about the situation in Venezuela?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    not at all, I'll have to read up a bit
    [h=1]Elite's Jubilee Year Plan to Crash World Economy by October 2016:[/h]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i, for one, welcome our new world order overlords. id like to remind them that i can be helpful in rounding up other to toil in their dungeons as sex slaves
    As long as they plaster triangles everywhere like the Nazis did with the swastika I don't care who controls what.
    i, for one, welcome our new world order overlords. id like to remind them that i can be helpful in rounding up other to toil in their dungeons as sex slaves
    Haha they will literally take you behind the sheds and shoot you. They don't need or want help with that shit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Haha they will literally take you behind the sheds and shoot you. They don't need or want help with that shit.

you suffer from the mistaken belief they will have a choice in the matter
    Delusion: The Post

Figsed dat 3 me
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    1. Borders dissolved
    2. Classes, races and cultures dissolved
    3. Religion dissolved
    4. Personal identity dissolved
    5. Global electronic currency enacted
    6. Elimination of paper and physical currency
    7. Global oligarchy as centralized world control
    8. Slave-based economics
    9. Detailed cataloging and real-time individual reporting on the entire human race
    10. A fully automated society

This is the End Game of the globalists, and it is nothing less than pure evil.

Jump to Top