User Controls

Do people hate jedis because they're butthurt they have more money?

If that ain't it why?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Because Zionism.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    What is zionism? Are all jedis zionists?
    jedis do not have more money. They live in a stolen shit hole in the desert that only exists because America sends them millions in taxpayer dollars every year otherwise the Arabs would just wipe them off the face of the earth for good.
    jedis are swindlers who have been kicked out of over 100 countries because they gain positions of power in white countries and corrupt everything from banks to culture. They are only a small number, but they control around 90% of the media and banks. They use the media to encourage whites to mix with niggers and become wiggers and cucks, and emasculated faggots and encourage women to adopt a feminist mindset and become self entitled slampigs without any shame.

jedis are swindlers who have been kicked out of over 100 countries because they gain positions of power in white countries and corrupt everything from banks to culture. They are only a small number, but they control around 90% of the media and banks. They use the media to encourage whites to mix with niggers and become wiggers and cucks, and emasculated faggots and encourage women to adopt a feminist mindset and become self entitled slampigs without any shame.

[greentext]>slampigs[/greentext]

Since when do you say slampigs.

Fuck the yids and zogs. The kikes and blacks are cogs. Cuck the white to win the fight. THE BRAVE RACE WAR IS ON!!.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    what everyone else said...plus they're deceptive and sneak thieves. the infest every level of a society, starting with banking/finance, then various levels of government, then education. they steer policies into directions that favor their own interests at the expense of others. example: check out how much the US gives to jediland in the middle east. additionally, there is a project they have called 'iron dome' which is virtually completely US taxpayer funded...yet the US isn't allowed to use any of the technology related to its development. virtually every weapons system in their military is stolen technology from another country (fun fact: they had a fighter jet called a 'kfir' who's name when pronounced is a derogatory term for nigger) or paid for by the US taxpayer. theyre, as a whole, liars. they harp on being slaves during Egyptian times yet there is zero archaeological evidence. they harp on the holocaust incessantly yet there is plenty of evidence supporting the fact that it never happened. if it was such a sure thing, why would the juden in Europeistan make is a crime to deny ir? I remember back before I realized what vermin the juden are, seeing a news piece of some white supremacist ranting on about jedis and I thought the dude was a crazed nut job. now I think otherwise. he just had poor delivery
    The Rothschilds own every national bank except the one of North Korea. I honestly think that the whole North Korea is bad thing is a lie but that's another topic.

No, I don't hate the jedis because some of them are insanely rich. It is the way that got them there and everywhere else. Being lying, deciving, FUCKING jediS!....

They claim it was a punishment to them to not do any labor and the only thing they were allowed to do was finances. Are you fucking kidding me? Who is dumb enough to believe that shit? It's a lie they made up themselves and everyone bought it just like the rest of their history.

They are also religious extremists who believe we are animals so yea...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I have a facebook page that is a juden name and pretends to be a juden. with it I go on several juden sites....haaretz (or however the hell it's spelt)...Jerusalem post...all the mainstream US media outlets...they ALL have incessant grubbing for money, or donate to this jude cause or that jedi needs money (pollard should have been killed. I know the info he jedied-out and it's ridiculous he wasn't tried as a capital offense) and they limit the number of articles you can see before you pay. anyone notice all the jediified media outlets are 'xxxxx times'...and 'times' backwards is....? my juden facebook page is constantly getting bulls hit ads about donating to some jedifer cause. in all my years of life, I have never seen a juden doing manual labor. the closest I've seen is a nurse/RN/CNA/etc...and they're always whining about how rough their job is or how many hours they have to work. judes are the perpetual victim mentality.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    They were responsible for 9/11 and marxism
    They have weather machines.. Fucking yids, what else could explain Katrina?.
    They were responsible for 9/11 and marxism

Marxism for sure. 9/11 was just Murican gubmint but theyŕe basically the Juden tool in the west.

Gas the kikes, lynch the niggers, BUILD THE WALL.
    [size=7]RACE WAR NOW[/size]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Marxism for sure. 9/11 was just Murican gubmint but theyŕe basically the Juden tool in the west.

Gas the kikes, lynch the niggers, BUILD THE WALL.
    [size=7]RACE WAR NOW[/size]

wars are for humans.

eradication is for vermin.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    stop elevating these subprimates to positions reserved for humans. they're vermin. they arent worthy of the same terminology.
    Fucking yids, what else could explain Katrina?.

A gust of wind from Howard Stern's asshole.

... WAIT. SHIT. HE'S jedi AS WELL.
    Oy vey
    I don't hate the jedis but they seem to have a problem with gentiles, trying to make shabbos goys out of us all.
Jump to Top