User Controls

PC gaming is for "cucks"

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Hey goy!
    How would you like to spend $4,000 on a piece of metallic dog shit made for retards like yourself so you can play your shitty RTS and battle royale games?
    Who wants to spend $500 on something that just works and comes with masterful classics when you can work your ass off debugging and putting autist legos together for a thousand hours so you can play absolute works of art like Fortnite and drawf fortress?
    You're not a CASUAL are you?
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Hey goy, wanna pay $500 for a gimped PC that can't do shit except play games and Chinese cartoons? Oh yeah the only choice is to spend $4000 goy, it's not like you can mix and match parts as much as you like and get whatever level of performance you want.

Welcome to a platform where you have no autonomy goy. Forget about piracy: we own you now. @ant to play with another controller? TOO FUCKING BAD GOY, NO MOUSE AND KEYBOARD FOR YOU.
    too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    Get a console.

If you wanna fps with a mouse and keyboard you can now. Plug and play straight in to the USB port.

For the processor and ram and graphics card you get, it's easily a 4k computer for $400.

And you can put it on a big TV and sink in to the couch.

For a computer just get a shitty cheap laptop for school and pirating movies to USB to tv. You can browse the web on your phone.
    PC gamers:

Console gamers:
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    so... all fags?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't know what feelings you are encouraging with those pictures.

Definitely the top picture is not cool guys I wanna be friends with.
    It's like a dweeb version of The Gang from Always Sunny. From the right: fag but not gay Mac, gay Dennis, Muslim Charlie
    They look like

IDENTICAL TWINS
    Lol ur poor
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Lol ur poor

What would you rather spend $5,000 dollars on

- games
    - pc parts
    I would build my own PC for $2500 and buy an ounce of cocaine with the rest, step on it and double my money so I have $5000 cash and a new computer
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I would build my own PC for $2500 and buy an ounce of cocaine with the rest, step on it and double my money so I have $5000 cash and a new computer

If you had a $5000 PC you could pirate and emulate anything
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If you had a $5000 PC you could pirate and emulate anything

emulation for anything post SNES is garbage
    You will never get a genuine PS2 experience unless you run the game natively ie on the original hardware
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal emulation for anything post SNES is garbage
    You will never get a genuine PS2 experience unless you run the game natively ie on the original hardware

Incorrect.
    Originally posted by ORACLE Incorrect.

correct

I have 10+ years experience with PCSX2

you will never get a genuine experience unless you run the game on an actual PS2
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal emulation for anything post SNES is garbage

meh

feels the same to me more or less and lots of games I liked on PS2 are on steam
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood meh

feels the same to me more or less and lots of games I liked on PS2 are on steam

enjoy your audio glitches and stuttering
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal correct

I have 10+ years experience with PCSX2

you will never get a genuine experience unless you run the game on an actual PS2

Incorrect. 1) You have a shit PC because you are console shit so you can't run it ofc. 2) PCSX2 works great, I run my games at natively 144 FPS and it's buttery smooth, even lower response time than on a TV, in fact it actually enhances games over playing them on blurry shitty 480p that looks like dried asshole on any modern screen.

Also PS2 isn't the only console to exist. Dolphin is a shining exemplar of emulator development and it runs much more powerful games, and better.
    Originally posted by ORACLE Incorrect. 1) You have a shit PC because you are console shit so you can't run it ofc. 2) PCSX2 works great, I run my games at natively 144 FPS and it's buttery smooth, even lower response time than on a TV.

Also PS2 isn't the only console to exist. Dolphin is a shining exemplar of emulator development and it runs much more powerful games, and better.

1 - you're an idiot
    2 - I have a pc with an i7 and gtx 780
    3 - PS2 emulation is still garbage
    4 - you're a huge moron
    5 - who cares about the gamecube and its emulation is garbage too
Jump to Top