User Controls

Fuck's sake

Octavian motherfucker
    I got hired and fired within 2 fucking weeks. Got a great job saving scum bags loads of tax. Boss pays for me to go the shitty Island he grew up on to meet his family and friends, a sort of get to know each other along with some other faggot.

Massive house, girlfriend half his age, No Epstein vibes. Anyways we had already started drinking by the time we boarded the plane, 11am and I'm completely wankered by the time we attend a party in the evening. Within half hour of being there I apparently threatened to bottle some cunt, ask some strangers if I could get Cocaine; and slapped the birthday girl's ass who's party it was as I walked into the pub, (Infront of her family). Safe to say I was awoken in the morning by my now ex boss with a piece of paper with my flight details. I must have caused that much offense he put me on a seperate flight within 2 hours of waking. My original one was for 9.20pm. Clearly that was me finished. That job would have had me sorted for life. I debated going my Grandmother's so I could deepthroat one of my uncle's shotguns but thought better of it. Wouldn't be fair my brains ruining that lovely furniture/ decor.

So now I've decided I am NEVER going to drink again. Everytime I've been arrested/ caused problems is when I have been out of it. The bitter Irony is had I been on Cocaine at the time; none of this fucking mess would have happened cause I would have been sober.

Fuck-my-life!

Well, it's not all for nothing. I learned a shit load in those 2 weeks and have now applied for jobs in the same sector. With the knowledge gained I hope to climb my way back up but there's no way I'll get to where I could have been as fast. Complete abstinance unless in the confines of a room with limited person(s) / sluts has never given me any problems. I just have to know my limits.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian The bitter Irony is had I been on Cocaine at the time; none of this fucking mess would have happened cause I would have been sober.

I think you have some soul searching to do
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    If you think you have problems ^^look at infinityshock.
    Admin African Astronaut
    What did the bday girl do when you slapped her ass?
    posting in a white trash's thread.

its always people with lower IQ that becomes unstable under influence of alcohol.

people with higher IQ, like lanny would never sank to such low beasty and basic level.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I don't really "act" at all and have 0 tact sober, I don't get much worse drinking.

Then again I get told I'm unprofessional, but I don't deal with people often so it slides.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Nil I don't really "act" at all and have 0 tact sober, I don't get much worse drinking.

Then again I get told I'm unprofessional, but I don't deal with people often so it slides.

BUT WHEN DO YOU START SUCKING COCKS
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Grylls BUT WHEN DO YOU START SUCKING COCKS

When im drinking
    Octavian motherfucker
    **Update**

Got interview(s) lined up. Wish me luck!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Octavian Complete abstinence unless in the confines of a room with limited person(s) / sluts has never given me any problems. I just have to know my limits.

This, my friend- is what is known as "bargaining".
    Originally posted by Octavian I got hired and fired within 2 fucking weeks. Got a great job saving scum bags loads of tax. Boss pays for me to go the shitty Island he grew up on to meet his family and friends, a sort of get to know each other along with some other faggot.

Massive house, girlfriend half his age, No Epstein vibes. Anyways we had already started drinking by the time we boarded the plane, 11am and I'm completely wankered by the time we attend a party in the evening. Within half hour of being there I apparently threatened to bottle some cunt, ask some strangers if I could get Cocaine; and slapped the birthday girl's ass who's party it was as I walked into the pub, (Infront of her family). Safe to say I was awoken in the morning by my now ex boss with a piece of paper with my flight details. I must have caused that much offense he put me on a seperate flight within 2 hours of waking. My original one was for 9.20pm. Clearly that was me finished. That job would have had me sorted for life. I debated going my Grandmother's so I could deepthroat one of my uncle's shotguns but thought better of it. Wouldn't be fair my brains ruining that lovely furniture/ decor.

So now I've decided I am NEVER going to drink again. Everytime I've been arrested/ caused problems is when I have been out of it. The bitter Irony is had I been on Cocaine at the time; none of this fucking mess would have happened cause I would have been sober.

Fuck-my-life!

Well, it's not all for nothing. I learned a shit load in those 2 weeks and have now applied for jobs in the same sector. With the knowledge gained I hope to climb my way back up but there's no way I'll get to where I could have been as fast. Complete abstinance unless in the confines of a room with limited person(s) / sluts has never given me any problems. I just have to know my limits.

If you don't give up the cocaine as well then it doesn't make that much of a difference because once you do a line the odds you are going to drink as well are basically 100. I think you need help. I've been there. I might still be there idfk, but I pulled it together for long enough to get my life back on track. You can do it too.
    Originally posted by CASPER This, my friend- is what is known as "bargaining".

Indeed. It's also called magical thinking.

CASPER you give me hope bud. You're putting in the work and the work is putting out for you. I love it. And I love you. And I love me. And I love all you guys.

except
    Originally posted by DietPiano CASPER you give me hope bud. You're putting in the work and the work is putting out for you. I love it. And I love you. And I love me. And I love all you guys.

except

Yeah Its so hard to see when youre in it. But I remember making all those same kinds of rules and constraints. "Its not that the drugs aren't working. Its that Im doing them the wrong way." "Its me thats making mistakes" . "Its not that Ive been trying to avoid the discomfort and anxiety of depression and failure and dissatisfaction and not having my life the way I want it....its just recreation. Why shouldn't I be able to enjoy myself now and again?"

For 13 fucking years...what shouldve been the best years of my life...I sat in a room and got fucked up, and stagnated mentally, didnt cultivate my mind or body, didnt socialize, sold drugs and other things, threatened people, and willingly hurt people. There was always another reason why things werent going right. It was the stress of the court dates. It was the expectations of family. It was my fucked up ex girlfriends. Its was judgemental friends and co-workers. Its kind of frightening how easily we delude ourselves into believing that the problem is anything but that ONE thing we want to keep doing.

And I get it.

Not to proselytize, but theres one step (idk which one im not that rigorous in my "studies" lol) which says you sincerely ask the universe or whatever to remove your faults. Which seemed kind of "duh" to me at first. But when you really think about it, we get so comfortable with these stories we tell about yourselves. These intricate mythologies of who we are and how we act and what we're like. I thought I was the person to go to a nice upscale party and cook crack in their dining room. Or snort coke and oxy in the middle of a movie theatre. Or drive around with guns and fight people at gas stations. Who was too aloof to do something as boring and pedestrian as go to a school dance or go bowling or go for a hike. That what I did in social situations was disengage and hope someone engaged with me. It was all just a cliche role. An amalgamation of every squinty eyed rebel in every fucking movie ever.

Theyre all just stories. But they get so comfortable. Its not always a foregone conclusion that we want them changed. Sometimes part of addiction is coming to believe that we can be someone else, and be happy that way. That admitting fault isnt admitting failure, and that having to evolve doesnt mean weakness.

Idk. I get it. It all sounds very, very familiar.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    I remember your thread/post about getting fired from solar panel salesman for verbally slaughtering a guy with a colonoscopy bag in the presence of his wife
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick I remember your thread/post about getting fired from solar panel salesman for verbally slaughtering a guy with a colonoscopy bag in the presence of his wife

I didn't get fired from that job but that memory has really cheered me up. Goddamn you have a good memory. He was being a massive dick and took pleasure in wasting my time. I took pleasure in reminding him his days were less numbered than mine. I wonder if that one leg sack of shit is still alive.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman

As I sit here planning on how I'm going to ration out the bottle I'm planning to buy

Fuck u
    Originally posted by 6011UM As I sit here planning on how I'm going to ration out the bottle I'm planning to buy

Fuck u

Being soberish really fucks with a person's high.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by CASPER Being soberish really fucks with a person's high.

Update I didn't ration it at all. Not whatsoever. Tasty delicious vodka. Like Alice's little bottle. DRINK ME.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Alcohol sucks, stimulants are crap too. I'm going to quit smoking weed until I can grow it myself, because I have to either go through methheads with AIDS or a drunken alcoholic grandson of a KKK grand wizard/freemason with psychopathic tendencies in order to get weed.

This state sucks. The way you'll probably die from alcohol eventually will likely also be worse than anything/career opportunity it would mess up for you while you're alive, because it's going to hurt really fucking bad and you'll die a miserable shitty death regardless of what success you've achieved in life.

I quit that shit too for the most part, but it's hard because alcohol is everywhere like meth and coke.
Jump to Top