User Controls

2 Mexicans "Frank Morris Style"

Greenspam African Astronaut
    2 Guys cut a hole in a Monterey Jail Cell (Monterey California not Mexico) and flee successfully into Mexico without getting caught while US Marshal and FBI search California's every nook and cranny for them.

These 2 fucking morons decide to head back and walk into California from TJ

source

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/escaped-monterey-county-inmates-arrested-by-border-patrol/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fuck you.

Bump

It's an ongoing investigation and as a random observation or guess I could surmise but in no way accuse that someone like Luigi went on a special road trip to get them crossed over into Mexico. because how the fuck could these 2 fucks Hitchhike all the way into Mexico after they stayed at a Motel 6 in Monterey if the time from their escape to the time they Duuu Whuutt back into California at the Mexico Border crossing in TJ. HOW HOW HOW
    Are you kidding me?

This is a fascinating Breaking News Current Event.

How dare you allow it to slide to page 2 by those stupid shitposts flooding page 1.

Lanny you need to take the trash out and visit the Mongolvoid with it
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Yawn
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Yawn

They escapes at Midnight and checked into a Motel on Day 1. somehow they managed to "Hitchhike" 600+ fucking miles into Mexico in a day's time.

Also, Where in the fuck did they get money to check into a Motel 6?

or better yet, did they use the "Oh yeah, Lost my wallet.. but I have x dollars to rent a room anyways" bit. Because you know what? Everyone who comes back from a nightclub and fucks a woman so Wify doesn't find out knows it's 200 dollars for cleaning deposit in case they throw a party and trash the place.

No ID and no Credit Card you better have 200 bucks. Where did they get 200 bucks?

WHERE DID THEY GET 200 BUCKS, PAL?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Bro, you do realize youre talking to yourself right?
    Originally posted by Wariat Bro, you do realize youre talking to yourself right?

No but you are

Jump to Top