User Controls

Cartel beaners slaughter American family in Mexico

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    A flat tire could have put three American Mormon mothers and six of their children in the crossfire of battling Mexican drug cartels after they were massacred in northern Mexico - as President Donald Trump has waged a war on the 'monsters' responsible.

The victims, who belonged to the LeBaron family, were ambushed by cartel gunmen eight miles apart on a dirt road in the Mexican border state of Sonora on Monday while traveling in a convoy of three SUVs.

The mothers were driving in separate vehicles with their children from the La Mora religious community where they live, which is a decades-old settlement in Sonora state founded as part of an offshoot of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

One of the SUVs is believed to have suffered a flat tire on a dirt road prior to the massacre, relatives told DailyMail.com.

Mexico's top security official Alfonso Durazo has blamed cartel gunmen for the gruesome attack and said they may have mistaken the group's large SUVs for rival gangs.

Nine of the LeBaron family members were slaughtered in the massacre. Six children were wounded in the attack and five have since been transferred to hospitals in Phoenix, Arizona.

The slaughter of U.S. citizens on Mexican soil quickly became an international issue with Trump on Tuesday vowing to help Mexico wage a war on its drug cartels.

Mexico's President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said he would discuss security on Tuesday with the U.S. after Trump fired off a series of tweets.

'This is the time for Mexico, with the help of the United States, to wage WAR on the drug cartels and wipe them off the face of the earth,' Trump tweeted.

Obrador, however, refused that approach, saying 'The worst thing you can have is war.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7650129/Relatives-say-5-US-citizens-killed-northern-Mexico.html

Whether it was a mistake or not is irrelevant, beaners HATE white people and this is a regular thing. Expect more of this sort of thing.

And it's going to be much more common in the US now because no administration whether Trump's or any other is willing to put a stop to the beaner/bolshevik invasion. They're all globalist scum.

Take up arms or get slaughtered like the weak fags you are.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz A flat tire could have put three American Mormon mothers and six of their children in the crossfire of battling Mexican drug cartels after they were massacred in northern Mexico - as President Donald Trump has waged a war on the 'monsters' responsible.

i swear that first sentence reads, "three american MORON mothers and six of their children".......
    yes !

more trump wars.

he will be the frist president to win the war on drugs.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    If you look into the history of this mormom family you will discover a long history of murder and violence.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    According to other news sites, this was pre-planned and they were not mistaken for a rival cartel group. It's just an all out race war against whites. They set some of the young girls and babies on fire as well which indicates they may have raped them.

Something bean-slimes are good at, raping babies.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    don't forget these are peoples who had abandoned america for beanerland. they don't really get to suddenly choose to be 'americans' again when shit hits the fan for them.

Originally posted by infinityshock lasciviously lambasted lanny the lactating leprechauns longing larynx with large loads of laptoplollipop launched love lube, leaving the little lads lips lacerated, limpkin lactating and labia languishing with lockjaw......... (banned) this is why i cant be president.

id declare the entirety of messyko to be a live-ammo target range

why aren't you bant you beaner loving faggot?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    5 of my fellow North Dakotans also just died recently at the hands of a Mexican ambush which was most likely a case of mistaken identity.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Actually this might be the same one.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh yep, it is. They were from Williston, ND.
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Wasn't this the family in a VICE story?

I was just watching it a few months ago. I mean I know there are probably multiple Mormon ran ranches but they must all know one another.

Mitt Romney's family lives down there too

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Anyways this is a Mob and a Mafia. it's not "Beaners" which is pretty fucked up.

could you imagine if Infinity was our president? I could see Curfew in California while ICE raided door to door with the National Guard being used even if it were illegal to do so.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    We need to send our special forces into Mehico to blast this cartel and send Mehico a message.
    Originally posted by Greenspam could you imagine if Infinity was our president? I could see Curfew in California while ICE raided door to door with the National Guard being used even if it were illegal to do so.

he'd be having all the illegal beaner dudes tied naked to a rack so he could lick out their assholes and get them doing hard sports on him.

the sick fuck.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ANNEXICO
    interesting situation though. US citizens died pretty horrifically so Trump has to talk tough... but if the US (specifically intelligence agencies) actually wanted the cartels out of the picture they never would've been allowed to grab this much power in the first place.

My guess is that Trump will make a lot of noise but won't actually do anything that changes the status quo.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra interesting situation though. US citizens died pretty horrifically so Trump has to talk tough… but if the US (specifically intelligence agencies) actually wanted the cartels out of the picture they never would've been allowed to grab this much power in the first place.

My guess is that Trump will make a lot of noise but won't actually do anything that changes the status quo.

I think there will be a strong hit on the cartels to send a message, despite what the faggot larry says.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Erekshun I think there will be a strong hit on the cartels to send a message, despite what the faggot larry says.

I wonder if it was a false flag attack by one cartel to encourage the US/Mexan authorities to drop the hammer on a competitor. none of the articles I've seen name the cartel that performed the attack
    I have intel from Sonora and Sinaloa on the events that happen today. A couple of weeks ago when they tried capturing el chapos son the d.e.a was in Sinaloa giving the Méxican military intel on the whereabouts of el chapós son. The d.e.a and trump where horny to capture him in order to make trump look good but it backed fire on them.

Fast forward to today. The d.e.a gave false info to a cartel that rivals were passing through their territory and to take care of them. In which resulted the death of these innocent people. They did this in order for trump to get the ok and wage war with the cartels but the trump administration in reality wants to cause chaos in the Mexican country.

Right now the Sinaloa cartel is pissed off at the d.e.a and c.i.a for back stabbing. These murders are on the u.s government hands. Also the u.s government is trying to stage a coup in Mexico and give the power to a Mexican general who feels AMLO is weak. The Mexican military is not happy with AMLO.

probably a larp but also not unbelievable
Jump to Top