User Controls

huwaitou piggu go home

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    If China wins the NWO do you think they'll grant me honorary citizenship for being a fourth Chinese?

I don't like to eat dogs and the thought of a social credit system makes me feel worse than the memories of working at walmart
    what do?

western society is crumbling and falling apart and there is no future or hope except to become a voluntary citizen of the NWO starting with china

my german friend warned me about this a decade ago but I thought he was just being overlydramatic

now ......
    tbh though I'm ready to die .... I would rather go out with a bang than succumb to the tyranny that awaits you

how did it come to this?
    you should have fucking listened
    you should have taken his side

you all destroyed this timeline and you will now endure the outcome for eternity

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's kind of funny to see people in the west rail so hard against (their perception of) the social credit system when we can literally be fired and blacklisted for making off-colour jokes on social media
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra it's kind of funny to see people in the west rail so hard against (their perception of) the social credit system when we can literally be fired and blacklisted for making off-colour jokes on social media

I was thinking about that earlier today

Blizzard and their banning of people making controversial jokes in WoW is an early example of the social credit system in the west
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by aldra it's kind of funny to see people in the west rail so hard against (their perception of) the social credit system when we can literally be fired and blacklisted for making off-colour jokes on social media

Don’t understand, can you help me Aldra?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Technologist Don’t understand, can you help me Aldra?

what do you mean?
    Social credit system? Call me dumb.

How can you be fired for statements on social media?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist Don’t understand, can you help me Aldra?

This seems strangely relevant:
    Am I really being that dumb for not understanding what he’s getting at? Well, at least I ask so I can be enlightened and leave my dumbness behind.
    Originally posted by Technologist Am I really being that dumb for not understanding what he’s getting at? Well, at least I ask so I can be enlightened and leave my dumbness behind

I can enlighten you if you buy my audiobook series for $500
    You write it hiki, I just might; but I won’t hold my breath.
    Originally posted by Technologist You write it hiki, I just might; but I won’t hold my breath.

If I made a full featured audiobook would you actually buy it?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist Am I really being that dumb for not understanding what he’s getting at? Well, at least I ask so I can be enlightened and leave my dumbness behind.

An example would be the PR girl who was shoahed from her job for joking about AIDS when boarding a flight to South Africa. By the time she arrived she was unemployed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/15/magazine/how-one-stupid-tweet-ruined-justine-saccos-life.html
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country An example would be the PR girl who was shoahed from her job for joking about AIDS when boarding a flight to South Africa. By the time she arrived she was unemployed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/15/magazine/how-one-stupid-tweet-ruined-justine-saccos-life.html

I get that, it happens to people all the time. What about the words “social credit system”?
    you didn't answer my question
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal you didn't answer my question

Oh sorry Hiki, I’m trying to understand what Aldra said.

Hiki, I would so love to see you put your effort and concentration into a serious project, that YES, I would buy it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Oh sorry Hiki, I’m trying to understand what Aldra said.

Hiki, I would so love to see you put your effort and concentration into a serious project, that YES, I would buy it.

So you will give me $500 for the finished product?
    If it was serious, worthwhile, and worth $500. You know what the written word goes for. $500 isn’t some 1week project, it has to be the most thorough piece of literature I could find on the subject.
    Originally posted by Technologist If it was serious, worthwhile, and worth $500. You know what the written word goes for. $500 isn’t some 1week project, it has to be the most thorough piece of literature I could find on the subject.

I'm serious

If I make something that is beyond and above what you ever could have hoped and expected woyld you give me $500?
    I'm gonna do it
    I will show you!

what is your paypal?
Jump to Top