User Controls

ATTN: Germany

I got these German amateur chemists coming at me ALL DAY like.. "HEy!, Hey!!, can you look up this, that, tell me where to get X, x y and Z."" I send them every write up known to man and videos and STILL they are like.. but where do I get lye?. fuck me.

They also say there is no meth at all in their country, but isn't there lots of MDMA and amphetamine paste or whatever?. Also I learned germany is probably one of the best countries in the world to do chemistry because EVERYTHING is OTC if you aren't an idiot. I guess thats why these fools can't find shit and resort to asking me basic questions that any idiot dropout from highschool science class should know.

If you know any brand names of lye or names of popular stores in that country to get OTC chems it would really help. I usually just tell people to go to home builders hardware store and walmart but these Germans have no clue what I'm talking about.

The worst thing of all.. these guys are really strict and you can tell they are Germans.. and I am not German I am laid back and don't follow a nazi-like schedule like these guys do.. but they are hooking me up with pictures for research purposes which is fueling the chemistry collective elsewhere on the internet.

I have bought chemicals from Germany before so I know anything can be done there, I think Germany invented heroin. There is almost ZERO German clandestine chemistry out there though, I hope to change that.

I know all that places in north america to get every element on the periodic table, Germany must have it's own section like this! for it has one of the largest world populations.
    For science!.

There should be meth in Germany, the Polish and other eastern Europeans love meth
    ACAB Houston
    Haha... you know nothing. Just yesterday they busted a lab in my town that produced 45kg clean ice every go.

The people who know their shit here are too busy cooking to ask you any questions, buddy.
    yeah these people are just retarded. I found out they aren't white so no wonder why they don't know shit. I knew Germany was top dogs.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i need an assprin pls
    cerakote African Astronaut
    spitzen spatzen hitzen hatzen god save the fuhrer
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Wird langsam Zeit, dass ihrs kapiert, das Reich hat nie kapituliert. Trotz Raub und Tod, Vertreibung, Mord, bestehts in alten Grenzen fort.
    Deutsch jedes Haus, deutsch jeder Ort, das Reich besteht noch immer fort!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lost the other pics. I'm a derpadew because you could dissolve a case of those in water and cook an ounce.
    Yup.

It's barely worth the work because the stuff's so goddamn cheap here.
Jump to Top