User Controls

2016 presidential race

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    The Republicans are all losers, with the exception of Trump who is maybe a comedian and definitely a liberal satirist. Hillary is the most likely winner, but I don't trust her foreign policy and it's well known that the Clintons are both masters of double-speak and deception as well as completely for sale to anyone promising the election with large donations. Bernie Sanders is the only big name I'm aware of. Many voters in my demographic are defaulting to him, and I find his forthright criticism refreshing. But let's be honest, when people say he's overtaking GOP candidates and Clinton in the polls, that's probably just his numbers being reported - he's loud and that's what he's really good at. I hope he win because then maybe America will realize it's okay to have leftists again, but he's going to lose just like he always has. I want to vote because I think too much about our political future not to offer my minute citizen's contribution, but it really doesn't seem like this will go well. Who do you plan on voting for and why?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If i were an American i'd vote Trump. Firstly because he doesn't need to accept campaign contributions from special interest groups. Secondly because if there's something America needs it's good monetary and trade policy. As someone who has made quite the fortune by being an entrepeneur Trump knows how the economy works and what it needs.
    chem2211 Houston
    If i were an American i'd vote Trump. Firstly because he doesn't need to accept campaign contributions from special interest groups. Secondly because if there's something America needs it's good monetary and trade policy. As someone who has made quite the fortune by being an entrepeneur Trump knows how the economy works and what it needs.

He would be a diplomatic nightmare as President.I haven't heard him say anything that makes me think he understands politics or even less international politics. He is not a serious candidate. A vote for him is essentially the same thing as voting for a Kardashian.
    He would be a diplomatic nightmare as President.I haven't heard him say anything that makes me think he understands politics or even less international politics. He is not a serious candidate. A vote for him is essentially the same thing as voting for a Kardashian.

I think you underestimate him. Also, i'd rather vote for a self made man than some faggot politician who makes a living by winning elections.

Also if he's not a serious candidate howcome he leads the polls?

https://today.yougov.com/news/2015/07/09/gop-frontrunner-donald-trump/
    chem2211 Houston
    Also if he's not a serious candidate howcome he leads the polls?

https://today.yougov.com/news/2015/0...-donald-trump/

It’s early in the race, and a lot of popularity comes from name recognition. Also, Americans are tired of over the top political correctness, and politicians that don’t answer questions. Trump is the opposite of both, and a lot people are attracted to that.But notice how he talks little about finding solutions to real issues. He just vents anger. The whole Republican debate says very little about important national issues such as health insurance, wars, infrastructure, budget, etc…It’s mainly just undo everything Obama has done. Trump will self-destruct at some point. Honestly, I believe that deep down he doesn't want to be President anyway. This is all just for his ego. The actual job of being the President would be too intrusive for him to put up with.
    It’s early in the race, and a lot of popularity comes from name recognition. Also, Americans are tired of over the top political correctness, and politicians that don’t answer questions. Trump is the opposite of both, and a lot people are attracted to that.But notice how he talks little about finding solutions to real issues. He just vents anger. The whole Republican debate says very little about important national issues such as health insurance, wars, infrastructure, budget, etc…It’s mainly just undo everything Obama has done. Trump will self-destruct at some point. Honestly, I believe that deep down he doesn't want to be President anyway. This is all just for his ego. The actual job of being the President would be too intrusive for him to put up with.

Out of interest, who would you vote for?
    All of that plus if elected Trump woild be a lot harder to buy than some nig eared nappy headed street activist from Chicago or a greedy hillbilly bitch who will do anything to have a public office.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I will vote for whoever is farthest on the political spectrum to the right.

My son just started working for our local republican party, and most everyone I know is right-wing, so we are hopefully going to cancel out the votes of quite a few odious leftists.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm not going to vote because fuck you and also because I'm going to move to Uruguay and also because fuck you.
    cheap cocaine down there in uruguay.
    chem2211 Houston
    Clinton is intelligent, well connected, and her political views should continue Obamas economic growth. She could be a good president .Plus, her husband was one of the best presidents over the last 50 years.
    Clinton is intelligent, well connected, and her political views should continue Obamas economic growth. She could be a good president .Plus, her husband was one of the best presidents over the last 50 years.
    Uou have no direct knowledge of presidents over the last 50 years. The fact thst you think Clinton was even a good president speaks to that lack of knowledge. Either that or uou are simply trolling.
    I'll give you one thing, TDR...you are right, it is hard to tell if someone is a leftist, or just trolling, because their ideas and assertions are so ridiculous and solipsistic.
    chem2211 Houston
    Uou have no direct knowledge of presidents over the last 50 years. The fact thst you think Clinton was even a good president speaks to that lack of knowledge. Either that or uou are simply trolling.

Bill Clinton created the best economy that we have had in the history of the United States.
    Bill Clinton created the best economy that we have had in the history of the United States.

Yeah, because presidents definitely control the economy.
    chem2211 Houston
    Yeah, because presidents definitely control the economy.

Yeah but they have the tools to influence the cycle
    Yeah but they have the tools to influence the cycle

the only tool bill clinton wielded was.....

a golf club. what did you think I was going to say?
    He who thinks the economy has improved over the course of the Obama administration need only look at the feds interest rate. It's been at zero since '08(Lol). If you don't understand why this is an important indicator of why the economy is bad, do your homework. You can start here.

http://www.europac.com/commentaries/...ook_new_normal
    chem2211 Houston
    The rate is still at zero cause of the low inflation. That doesn't mean our economy hasn't improved. The feds are just playing it safe. The hike in rates should come before the end of the year.
    chem2211 Houston
    He who thinks the economy has improved over the course of the Obama administration need only look at the feds interest rate. It's been at zero since '08(Lol). If you don't understand why this is an important indicator of why the economy is bad, do your homework. You can start here.

http://www.europac.com/commentaries/...ook_new_normal

The rate is still at zero cause of the low inflation. That doesn't mean our economy hasn't improved. The feds are just playing it safe. The hike in rates should come before the end of the year.
Jump to Top