User Controls

Literal backyard ballistics

1. Dissociator African Astronaut

I was a smart 13 year old
  2. wow

so you've been this retarded since before you even started taking drugs, eh?
  3. Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's much more fun if you throw them in a camp fire and let the pressure of the gasses and such build up due to the heat and have it pop on it's own, much louder as well.
  4. infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Propane tank thrown into a campfire then when the emergency valve opens...shoot it BLEVE
  5. mmQ motherfucker
    Something tells me you shouldn't be a carpenter.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. This was literally two weeks ago.
  7. mmQ motherfucker
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by None .

Nice gif bro.
  9. mmQ motherfucker
    Originally posted by None Nice gif bro.

Aye thanks bro.
  10. EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    Didn't have many toys growing up I see.
  11. Originally posted by Dissociator [video]https://www.y=SOmru-TAEsM[/video]

I was a smart 13 year old

lol minus the hammer I have 3 of these inside my car. all you need is a hydraulic punch press for lulsies.

what a fucking retard!
  12. Originally posted by Sophie It's much more fun if you throw them in a camp fire and let the pressure of the gasses and such build up due to the heat and have it pop on it's own, much louder as well.

I burned down a campsite doing this with a can of spray paint lel
  13. Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I burned down a campsite doing this with a can of spray paint lel

14. why you hyurt the lawn like that sonj
  15. vidoe lame

i am disappoint
  16. Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Nice, I think you are the first one to post a vid of something they actually did in this section.
Jump to Top