User Controls

I can lose weight faster than you!

All these Biggest Loser shows are lame as fuck.

Here's my idea for a new one.

10 morbidly obese people briefly tell their sad stories and then it cuts to a Mac Donalds where I'm sitting there eating Mcnuggets, mcflurry and 4 supersize big macs.

Then I get up and say "I CAN LOSE WEIGHT FASTER THAN YOU!" and it rolls the opening sequence.

It fast forwards to 5 months where I'm 200 lbs along with 3 pro trainers who intentionally gained weight. The 10 fat people are brought in.

I go up and say "HERES THE DEAL YOU FAT FUCKS, IM PUTTING YOU ALL ON A RIGID DIET". Everyone in the program is forced to run to a secret forest retreat using a map and compass and its all uphill.

When they get to the cabin they are all sweaty and hungry but find only water in the fridge. Then me and the trainers come in by helicopter and we have duffel bags. Inside the bags are several kilograms of pure meth and pipes, torches and syringes.

Food is won through competitions and weight is lost in like a few weeks.
    this is a fantastic idea. I'm gonna make this into a youtube series.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    If I was obese I'd smoke your meth, bro.

Unfortunately, I'm just chunky and value my teeth and dignity.
    The amphet diet is the best diet.

Nothing guarantees weight loss like binging on stims
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    tfw no bulk supply of adderall

just fuck my shit up

EDIT: has anyone tried 2-FMA? its legal enough and ive been considering ordering some so i dont have to buy ice or drive 25 miles to my plug
    time 2 cook.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump time 2 cook.

id rather have something with guaranteed quality than shitty trailer trash meth

not to say if i didnt have good, clean gear i wouldnt use it, but thats nonexistent in an affordable price range
    If you want good and clean reliable and cheap make it yourself.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump If you want good and clean reliable and cheap make it yourself.

something something precursors are expensive and not worth the time spent to refine them to the degree id like
    Y'all niggas need to give up dat meef and start smoking some good bud. Your body will thank you. Well, except your lungs. They'll think you're an asshole.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Y'all niggas need to give up dat meef and start smoking some good bud. Your body will thank you. Well, except your lungs. They'll think you're an asshole.

dude weed lmao

weed is the tobacco of the drug world
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    weed will make you stupid
    Originally posted by snab_snib weed will make you stupid

weed made my short-term memory terrible

its absolutely fucked because of smoking weed

i'll get out to my truck and literally not be able to remember if i locked the door

EVERY FUCKING TIME i go back up to the door its locked

with that being said, i'm smoking a cone when i get home
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cerakote weed made my short-term memory terrible

its absolutely fucked because of smoking weed

i'll get out to my truck and literally not be able to remember if i locked the door

EVERY FUCKING TIME i go back up to the door its locked

with that being said, i'm smoking a cone when i get home

you might even say, it helps you forget.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cerakote something something precursors are expensive and not worth the time spent to refine them to the degree id like

Everything is OTC and bought from eBay. You can make p2p from MEK and reduce with iron to make a lifetime supply of adderall

Originally posted by HampTheToker Y'all niggas need to give up dat meef and start smoking some good bud. Your body will thank you. Well, except your lungs. They'll think you're an asshole.

I smoke weed every day but I'm in love with meth, its the most perfect drug ever.
    Im gonna get fat just to be on this show for the free meth.
    Originally posted by snab_snib weed will make you stupid

Stupidity is a choice. Whether or not one smokes is irrelevant.

Personally, weed tends to shift my mindset and give me new insight into some things. I wouldn't exactly say that it makes me smarter, but it certainly doesn't have a negative impact on intelligence.

Alcohol, benzos, and stims make you stupid. That's no small reason why I don't make a habit of them.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Stupidity is a choice. Whether or not one smokes is irrelevant.

Personally, weed tends to shift my mindset and give me new insight into some things. I wouldn't exactly say that it makes me smarter, but it certainly doesn't have a negative impact on intelligence.

Alcohol, benzos, and stims make you stupid. That's no small reason why I don't make a habit of them.

I can attest to this, 3 months of bingeing on 4f-mph (along with some etizolam) daily turned me into a retard for a while.
    Alcohol gives me insights and good ideas.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Alcohol gives me insights and good ideas.

No, it doesn't. It just feels that way because you're temporarily too dumb to know the difference between common knowledge and genius.
Jump to Top