User Controls

Almost 90 outside

Greenspam African Astronaut
    my eyes feel dry as fuck. the percip is 0 percent it says.

a better heat .. not sweating much but so strange. will be like this for another week it says.

the only problem is this shit happening ever year now it seems is it didn't happen every year when I was younger so these older condo and apartments built in the 70s or earlier than 1990s have - DO NOT HAVE A/C units in them.

can't sleep at night, windows open and it doesn't cool down til 3am. been putting off buying one of those indoor swamp coolers. they're fucking load and you have to fill them with chunks of ice.

I was on the east coast and the house I was in had no A/C.. just one of these. they filled picnic cups up with water and every 5 hours or so you dropped one in. theyw orked great if you could deal with the loudness of them

what are you doing at this very moment?
    JSW

Talk about the weather
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    The climate in TX sucks way worse than yours does if it makes you feel any better about it.
    It rained in Toronto today

I'm laughing at everyone I know in Alberta, enjoy the snow
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz The climate in TX sucks way worse than yours does if it makes you feel any better about it.

There are parts of Cali that is hotter than texas. but that monsoonal shit must feel like a sweaty ass on a leather car seat driving in the sahara in june.
    Also as far as Weather goes.. Nor Cal , we are spoiled.

but you can't just acclimate in hours.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    it snowed on the mountain 3 days ago
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    im in san diego

why the fuck is it going to be almost a 100 today?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by STER0S im in san diego

How do u afford it?
    Originally posted by POLECAT it snowed on the mountain 3 days ago

has it melted? are you in Cali or Colorado or?

Originally posted by STER0S im in san diego

It crazy huh?

I actually video taped my car gauge (Which is actually below what the outside one said) at 94 out in Silicon valley yesterday.

Walking to my car in the garage was hard to breath. Just hot air and its the coolest spot in the building I think
Jump to Top