User Controls

Ask a white Muslim ex con tortured genius anything

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Does your prayer rug hurt your knees?
    Why are you such a bitch
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Does your prayer rug hurt your knees?

Not really, although I did mess my knee up a bit in the gym the other day. Rukoo and Sujood (lean over with hands on knees and head on the mat, hands and knees on the ground) positions sometimes hurt my back though. Sometimes I stretch beforehand like a fatty
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Why are you such a bitch

I'm not a bitch at all. I tried to meet you in your city to sexually assault you a few weeks ago and you were too frightened to respond. I guess that's what I expected from a trannybottom
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    do you have a scraggly ginger beard
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    followup: why do so many gingers convert
    Originally posted by aldra do you have a scraggly ginger beard

it's pretty trimmed rn. It grows very quickly though but I try to taper it every week or it'll get out of hand.

Originally posted by aldra followup: why do so many gingers convert

seeking a cohesive identity and identify with the firey righteous temper motif? I really have no idea but I've seen data (had multiple people text me links to the same articles after telling them) and heard theories from a lot of people.
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm not a bitch at all. I tried to meet you in your city to sexually assault you a few weeks ago and you were too frightened to respond. I guess that's what I expected from a trannybottom

Lol wut
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by aldra do you have a scraggly ginger beard

Found OP's pic

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Index finger up for Allah, two fingers for his prophet Rasulullah.
    Originally posted by Sophie Index finger up for Allah, two fingers for his prophet Rasulullah.

Its kind of like Greek orthodox/old believer Christianity in that way how Jesus is always depicted with fingers up slightly bent
    Will ginger muslims ever start their own ethnostate?

Ginger muslim israel when?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Will ginger muslims ever start their own ethnostate?

Ginger muslim israel when?

Its called Kosovo
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Sudo Its called Kosovo

Chechnya.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Why did you cheat on your girlfriend? Will Allah forgive you?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Does your prayer rug hurt your knees?

When I was 18 I went into the pizza place I worked at and purposely turned on the radio while the gont was praying on the rug and blasted rage against the machines "killing in the name of"

On easter sunday at the same place when his uncle the mgmt came in I cracked an easter egg over his head as hard as I good the gont flipped out really bad and the people in the store had to tell him to calm down its easter.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Why did you cheat on your girlfriend? Will Allah forgive you?

I cheated for a lot of reasons if we're talking about most recently. Basically bad coping mechanisms, a self destructive streak, paranoia, selfishness, my gfs rough upbringing, me being a jerk, emotional distance and my feelings of being taken for granted. Plus a bunch of other things.

Yes of course Allah will forgive me if I demonstrate genuine growth. According to the way sins are weighed, I got more good bakarah (or however it's spelled in English) by not cheating on her tn. Forgiveness is mentioned in the Quran more per page than it is in the bible
    lol. Never worked with muslims, but I bet it's hard going sometimes.

"Oh, 5 o clock, time to pray"
    Originally posted by Sophie Chechnya.

lol yeah Chechnya isn't a country anymore tho. I do plan to travel to Russia someday and will definitely visit Chechnya and kalmyra
Jump to Top