User Controls

jedis unite behind sick fuck who beat and burned goy child

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Sometimes even I can't believe how evil these people are. All that matters to them is that he's one of them, one of their own, and his victims weren't.

From /pol/ https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/228960702/kike-child-abuser-given-stay-of-execution-because

Kikes are celebrating the fact that a convicted child abuser murderer kike (((Randy Halprin))) got a stay of execution since a judge supposedly called Halprin a kike.

https://twitter.com/jediaction/status/1180190734932152325

Background:

(((Randy Halprin))) was convicted of child abuse:
    https://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2011/june/death-row-inmate-randy-halprin-and-cunning-bride-crystal-wilson/2/
    >…Randy would babysit the 18-month-old son of one of his roommates. One night the child was found severely beaten, suffering two broken legs, two broken arms, and a skull fracture. Under police questioning, Randy at first suggested the child’s mother was to blame. He said she was always going out and getting “messed up” and neglecting her toddler.
    >He stuck with that story until he flunked a polygraph. When he broke down and confessed, he described how he’d beaten and kicked the child when the child wouldn’t stop crying. He even imitated the high-pitched voice the toddler used as he called for his mother. “He was mocking him,” Fort Worth police detective Renee Kamper testified years later. “I’ll probably never forget it.” There were also wounds on the child’s tongue that a doctor testified were consistent with burns from a match or cigarette.

(((Halprin))) then murdered a cop after he escaped from prison:
    https://www.texastribune.org/2019/10/04/randy-halprin-texas-seven-execution/
    >Halprin, 42, was sentenced to death in 2003 in the high-profile murder of Irving police Officer Aubrey Hawkins on Christmas Eve 2000.

Halprin was then given the death penalty for killing the cop. But the judge in that trial supposedly called Halprin a kike, so he got a stay of execution.
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/2019/10/04/texas-sevens-randy-halprin-execution-stayed-after-attorneys-allege-judge-anti-semite/

jedis are celebrating this.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    I don't see how this is defending his actions. Sounds more like they're against the death penalty, as well as judges using racial slurs and sentencing people to the ultimate punishment.

The death penalty is illegal in a lot of states. And all of the EU I think? It's pretty archaic and needs to go.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM I don't see how this is defending his actions. Sounds more like they're against the death penalty

Did any of these people protest Timothy McVeigh getting the death penalty?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Did any of these people protest Timothy McVeigh getting the death penalty?

That's some stupid ass fallible logic. Which 'people'? What does a crime committed almost a quarter of a century ago matter? Stick to this century, thanks.

Seems like these kikes care more about a kike being called a kike than the victims.

Punishing jedis like everyone else is "White Christian Supremacy"
    Technologist victim of incest
    From 4chan? Ok hiki!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    OP still has yet to prove any evidence of this so called conspiracy. He just hates the jedis for no objective reason and takes any instance to pretend like they're preying on him and organizing some sort of world domination. Cuz zionism amirite
    Originally posted by Technologist From 4chan? Ok hiki!

Not liking a source isn't a rebuttal.

Originally posted by GAAAAALM OP still has yet to prove any evidence of this so called conspiracy. He just hates the jedis for no objective reason and takes any instance to pretend like they're preying on him and organizing some sort of world domination. Cuz zionism amirite

No evidence zionism is even real goy.
    4chan is not a source lmao.

That'd be like using niggasin.space as a source

or a reddit thread

or literally any message board I mean what the fuck how are you this retarded?
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM 4chan is not a source lmao.

That'd be like using niggasin.space as a source

or a reddit thread

or literally any message board I mean what the fuck how are you this retarded?

So you get to define what is and isn't a source now?

I guess reality, like language, only exists to serve you.

And if you don't like something you just define it away.
    Well I don’t believe a source from a message board. That’s someone else’s perspective, not factual news.
    Originally posted by Technologist That’s someone else’s perspective, not factual news.

Unlike a newspaper article, or a CNN report?
    If it’s not an opinion piece, sure.
    jedis are actually good people and there is no conspiracy

Source: https://niggasin.space/thread/45260?p=1#post-868524
    Originally posted by Technologist If it’s not an opinion piece, sure.

You trust the news, which asserts things to you in a one way manner without giving you any citations or right of reply, but you don't trust a message board post, which is loaded with citations and to which anyone can respond, rebut, and debate.

How is a 2 way conversation not better, more trustworthy, and more respectful than getting a lecture from a television?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You trust the news, which asserts things to you in a one way manner without giving you any citations or right of reply, but you don't trust a message board post, which is loaded with citations and to which anyone can respond, rebut, and debate.

How is a 2 way conversation not better, more trustworthy, and more respectful than getting a lecture from a television?

Uh, what sources? It's just the same news article you linked, which says absolutely nothing about the jedi conspiracy you're talking about. And the rest of that thread is plain shitposting.

Where is the evidence that jedis are colluding to protect sick fucks like the one in this article? Just because they oppose the death penalty and a judge who used racial slurs on a defendant?

I bet you wouldn't be saying the same thing if it was some WASP dude with a black judge who called him racial slurs. Only because it's a jedi do you even take notice, because you are a racist piece of shit.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Uh, what sources? It's just the same news article you linked, which says absolutely nothing about the jedi conspiracy you're talking about. And the rest of that thread is plain shitposting.

Where is the evidence that jedis are colluding to protect sick fucks like the one in this article? Just because they oppose the death penalty and a judge who used racial slurs on a defendant?

I bet you wouldn't be saying the same thing if it was some WASP dude with a black judge who called him racial slurs. Only because it's a jedi do you even take notice, because you are a racist piece of shit.

OP links directly to the twitter of jedi Action.

Which seems pretty straightforward.

If a white guy did what this jedi did, how many white people do you think would be defending him?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You trust the news, which asserts things to you in a one way manner without giving you any citations or right of reply, but you don't trust a message board post, which is loaded with citations and to which anyone can respond, rebut, and debate.

I don’t trust the news wholeheartedly. I believe what I see come out of the person’s own mouth, ie, I don’t believe that trump said this or that, unless I see it come out of his mouth. I also like seeing official documents. It’s obvious when news commentators are embellishing. I’m not that stupid.
    Originally posted by Technologist I don’t trust the news wholeheartedly. I believe what I see come out of the person’s own mouth, ie, I don’t believe that trump said this or that, unless I see it come out of his mouth. I also like seeing official documents. It’s obvious when news commentators are embellishing. I’m not that stupid.

So you look for evidence, so long as that evidence isn't linked to from a message-board. Got it.
    Absolutely. I’m not looking for my news on here, and 4chan has its own raunchy reputation, so there’s no way I’d take anything those people say as truth.
Jump to Top