User Controls

For $500,000, would you let someone piss & shit all over your face?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Wut do u say?
    yes and its my future wife. we buy a big house and rent rooms out to all the NEETS of nis whose parents finally kicked them to the curb and hopefully we can get enough rent from their government checks combined to pay someone to run that place, live somewhere else, and have an infinite money machine
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Folks?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I would for a million. But I was actually thinking about something similar to this last night. Like a game show called "the shit show" where you have to run naked through a maze throwing feces at your opponents like its dodge ball or something for the prize.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III yes and its my future wife. we buy a big house and rent rooms out to all the NEETS of nis whose parents finally kicked them to the curb and hopefully we can get enough rent from their government checks combined to pay someone to run that place, live somewhere else, and have an infinite money machine

you're a true humanitarian, I would call that house, THE TEMPLE
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm imagining a vice article called "I let a billionaire piss and shit on me for $500,000" that features the non disclosure agreement they made them sign
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    only if it was a Japanese woman
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes. What kind of a stupid question is this? I pity the fool that would give up that money because eww something is really gross for a few minutes wahhhh
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Fuck no.
    Originally posted by mmQ Yes. What kind of a stupid question is this? I pity the fool that would give up that money because eww something is really gross for a few minutes wahhhh

Pride?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Pride?

Lol. 2
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Yes. That’s a lotta money for zero work (I was gonna shower anyway)
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    If it's a woman and she's hot
Jump to Top